Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whats in your name!

Whats in your name!

Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:24 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whats in your name!

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Its our first names...obviously
But we didn't set it up otherwise we would have probably been Slick & Flossy cos they are our nick names in the family....
if you get intouch with a mod..... they will change it for ya ang....

boom
x
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
ok, ill go for LUX
That's a splendid idea
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:26 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
It's very earthy and generic.....I mean genetic, just like me.

Something nice and simple......just like me

Let's keep life uncomplicated and all shorten our names to BIX
BIX!!!
Where haven't you been???
Oh let's not start all that backward talk again....!!
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:27 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomie
if you get intouch with a mod..... they will change it for ya ang....

boom
x
No point now cos everyone knows me by it.
Doesn't matter anyhow, just saying thats all....
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
That's a splendid idea
cant change it now, ive had it for about 25 years
its better than palmolive
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Erm, well, I'm Australian and I'm studying medicine....Im a late bloomer
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:29 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Gerard (or Jed as he prefers!!!) Bless

He's busy plumbing mate!!! He painfully slow on the keyboard but you will get on like house on fire mate
Waaaay!
Say hello to Jed for me!
Are you guys still planning on coming to WA??
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Erm, well, I'm Australian and I'm studying medicine....Im a late bloomer
and here was me thinking it was a condition u went to the doctor with
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:31 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

No point now cos everyone knows me by it.
Doesn't matter anyhow, just saying thats all....

k.... just thought i'd tell you ya could incase ya wanted to and didnt realise ya could..... i changed mine from boomerang to boomie.... cuz ever1 on the forum at the time cut ma name short..... it was boomie and boomer....

boom
x

omg.... with the occ boom thrown in...
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
BIX!!!
Where haven't you been???
Oh let's not start all that backward talk again....!!
I didn't get where I am today by talking backward nonsense all the time
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

ok, ill go for LUX

Or you could go for Simple
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

k.... just thought i'd tell you ya could incase ya wanted to and didnt realise ya could..... i changed mine from boomerang to boomie.... cuz ever1 on the forum at the time cut ma name short..... it was boomie and boomer....

boom
x

ah now i know where bix got his name
the mods shortend it from bisexual
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Or you could go for Simple
now that was quick and very apt
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:34 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

boom
x

Yeah I know you can change your user cos there's a thead going for a suggestion for Ben
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:35 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

ah now i know where bix got his name
the mods shortend it from bisexual

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.