Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whats your favourite spot.......

Whats your favourite spot.......

Old Feb 8th 2005, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough
Default Whats your favourite spot.......

where you sit and think, Why didn't I do it sooner ? This was the best decision of my life ? God I can't beat this ?

Mine has to be either Kings Beach, Noosa or the wonderful Whitsundays. I have travelled many Caribean Islands, America and Europe but now I know I'm home.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats your favourite spot.......

Originally Posted by surfdude
where you sit and think, Why didn't I do it sooner ? This was the best decision of my life ? God I can't beat this ?

Mine has to be either Kings Beach, Noosa or the wonderful Whitsundays. I have travelled many Caribean Islands, America and Europe but now I know I'm home.
best spot in the world????
In a boat. fishing at Loch katrine in Scotland
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:04 am
Phoenixuk2oz

[QUOTE=surfdude]where you sit and think, Why didn't I do it sooner ? This was the best decision of my life ? God I can't beat this ?QUOTE]

G spot

Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:07 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Know just what you mean. There's a spot just down the road from our house where I go to sit & drink in the view & the sheer experience of being here.

However I'm not going to say where it is, as it's lovely and peaceful there & I want to keep it that way!

Anya.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:22 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Know just what you mean. There's a spot just down the road from our house where I go to sit & drink in the view & the sheer experience of being here.

However I'm not going to say where it is, as it's lovely and peaceful there & I want to keep it that way!

Anya.

Is it that bench outside the bottle shop withyour bottle of wine in a brown paper bag?????
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:24 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Our balcony of an evening:

The golden beach, blue sea and white waves rolling in.
The noisy lorikeets and cockatoos punctuating the evening chorus.
The shimmering sun setting in the hills, setting the skies alight with so many different colours.
My lovely wife Jules by my side, and a big smile on my face.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JulesandChris

The shimmering sun setting in the hills, setting the skies alight with so many different colours.
awwww
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:35 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by soapy
awwww
Well I could have written -

The ugly brick high rises.
The noisy boy racers cruising to impress the laydees.
The mixed smells of cooking from other units turning my stomach.
My lovely wife Jules inside, having banished me for farting!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 4:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

Well I could have written -

The ugly brick high rises.
The noisy boy racers cruising to impress the laydees.
The mixed smells of cooking from other units turning my stomach.
My lovely wife Jules inside, having banished me for farting!
ha ha ha magic chris
Old Feb 8th 2005, 5:43 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

The OBH in Cottesloe, (with the windows up).
Beer in hand..
Old Feb 8th 2005, 6:13 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Phoenixuk2oz]
where you sit and think, Why didn't I do it sooner ? This was the best decision of my life ? God I can't beat this ?QUOTE]

G spot

hehehe......ya not on ure own!

love boomie
xx
Old Feb 8th 2005, 6:20 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Honestly, what some blokes will do to get their partners to do the ironing

Anya.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 6:21 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by Bordy
Is it that bench outside the bottle shop withyour bottle of wine in a brown paper bag?????
Yeah, ya got it, mate - the bench by the dumpster...

Anya.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:42 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Why didn't I do it sooner ? This was the best decision of my life ? God I can't beat this ?

In Aus....every time I cross on the Harbour Bridge into the CBD...still gives me a buzz nearly three years on........I find myself saying 'I live here!' Having changed my job and due to start in two weeks working in the CBD not sure I will be so thrilled seeing it after a 50 min commute each day.

In England.....anywhere I am given five mins peace to sit and chat with my sister.

Northern Ireland.....the first pub I get to and hear the accents and the laughs ......

The World....balcony in Menorca with husband and bottle of plonk!

and to round it off........day to day when I see my family happy where ever we are, I always think this must be the best decision!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Its not the best spot in the world but its when i made my mind up.....sitting in a bar with friends at Coogee beach killing time till we drove to the airport to come back to England....and then as soon as those plane wheels touched down at Heathrow in the p****ng rain.I cried my eyes out . Started the application process within 48 hours of walking through my front door

Favourite in England...Coniston Waters, Lake District. In Oz has to be snorkelling on the Barrier Reef every time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.