Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's your excuse ?

Wikiposts

What's your excuse ?

Old Apr 18th 2004, 11:51 pm
Go Banana's !!

Wink What's your excuse ?

I'm off work today so have popped on here alot today.
Don't you all have jobs?
Does your IT department screen what you are up to?
Warrens job will not allow him to access 'The dark side' (apparently this is what other similar sites call us all)

Jill

Old Apr 18th 2004, 11:55 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's your excuse ?

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Don't you all have jobs?
Warrens job will not allow him to access 'The dark side' (apparently this is what other similar sites call us all)

Jill
At work, nothing to do. Told by boss to 'look busy and play on the internet or something'. I use to web a lot for work so it's no surprise for people to find me surfing (although, admittedly, I can't really count this forum as work-related!). IT dept non-existent, and no strict policy on web use so long as we get our work done

As the one IT teccie bloke we occasionally have spends all day playing solitaire, they can hardly complain
Old Apr 18th 2004, 11:57 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Don't you all have jobs?

Jill
Dear dark banana :scared:

I am writing to you from work.

You are a distribution company aren't you???

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 18th 2004, 11:59 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you all have jobs?

Jill
At work but in charge of the internet filters
Got plenty to do but basically can't be @rsed.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:01 am
Go Banana's !!

Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

philj6969 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also the internet bloke at my work, so no problems there!

Phil
Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:13 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing good on OZ telly tonight !!!!

Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Catching up on some work not done during the hols!

fc
Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:15 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by philj6969
I am also the internet bloke at my work, so no problems there!

Phil

What part of Crawley are you from Phil??My friend lives at Ifield!!
My best mate had a nasty crash there on Easter Saturday...round the dual carriageway near industrial area...!!Thank god her and her little boy are ok but it was pretty bad..!!
Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:21 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you all have jobs?
Jill
Shhhhhhhhh!

Um, yeah, I'm actually doing my 'thesis'. It's actually a project/advice for a company.

I know the IT department is very busy, so can't imagine them screening us...
And I delete my history/cookies etc every evening.... just in case!

I actually had to request internet when I started here, I first only got email.
My excuse was that I needed to acces my uni email and intranet website.
And of course for research for my project.
Which is all the truth, but still, hotmail and forums are important too!
Since yesterday I'm actually a moderator of a new Dutch Expat forum like this one.(I'm very proud!! ) So, I have to 'check up' every now and again!!

OK, back to work now!

I'm actually quite busy (cos I've been lazying around the last couple of weeks.........)
Old Apr 19th 2004, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

philj6969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pants
What part of Crawley are you from Phil??My friend lives at Ifield!!
My best mate had a nasty crash there on Easter Saturday...round the dual carriageway near industrial area...!!Thank god her and her little boy are ok but it was pretty bad..!!

I'm in Ifield too, about a mile past the new rugby club away from the town.

I couldnt believe how busy the roads were in this area over Easter. (one of the reasons to want to be an ex-pat) I'm glad your friend wasnt hurt.

Phil.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

helenmaine is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't you all have jobs?

Jill

Patriots day in Maine. Flags are out and everything. Got to love silly American holidays..
Old Apr 19th 2004, 7:29 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by helenmaine
Patriots day in Maine. Flags are out and everything. Got to love silly American holidays..

I'll put a little flag on my Maine Coon today then.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 8:33 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bordy
I'll put a little flag on my Maine Coon today then.
Ooooooohhhh.... you haven't really got a Maine Coon, have you? Had to leave mine behind....

Along with the former Mr Anya....

Anya.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 8:36 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Don't you all have jobs?

Jill
My excuse? I work at home 50% of the time - and I miss the idle banter of my colleagues

Anya.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.