Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whats your best experience in oz?

Wikiposts

Whats your best experience in oz?

Old Dec 3rd 2005, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

fishface is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Whats your best experience in oz?

What have you or did you do that made your heart sing, or hairs on your neck stand up! :scared:
For me I will always remember doing a tandem skydive onto Dicky beach QLD, feeling literally on top of the world and taking in the amazing view, gave me such a buzz, wanted to go and do it all over again.
Please share your great moments
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 8:24 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whats your best experience in oz?

Originally Posted by fishface
What have you or did you do that made your heart sing, or hairs on your neck stand up! :scared:
For me I will always remember doing a tandem skydive onto Dicky beach QLD, feeling literally on top of the world and taking in the amazing view, gave me such a buzz, wanted to go and do it all over again.
Doing a bike ride along the Yarra river. Beautiful scenery, enjoyable exercise. So much fun in fact we did it twice.

I took the trip with a work colleague, and spent most of the time riding behind her, admiring her arse . Ended up marrying her.

You can see I have my priorities right
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 8:53 pm
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

Every weekend I go up to Mooloolaba...

buying our house in Brisbane, knowing that we will be buying a unit in Mooloolaba in the next couple of years...

there are so many others, ie the road trip to Charleville, trip to Fraser, Straddie, Cairns..
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

The best things are the fabulous views,the wonderful wildlife,the friendly people,the pace of life

the worst things are the bloody cockroaches :scared: :scared:
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 9:06 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Whats your best experience in oz?

Diving with a Manta Ray, Julien Rocks, Byron Bay.
Camel trekking in Noosa and seeing wild Kangaroos.
Walking and swimming on Fraser island - that place is amazing.
Eating great food in Hervey Bay and seeing wild dingos on the beach :scared:
Brilliant night out at Club Retro, the Rocks, Sydney.
Swimming in the sea at Manly beach, Sydney.
Staying in a campsite at Broken Head, NSW, where every other camper was Australian and having great chats with all of them, then later on walking on the beach there by moonlight........
Changing planes at Tullamarine airport......hang on Buzzy, not sure where you're going with this.........
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 9:36 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Doing a bike ride along the Yarra river. Beautiful scenery, enjoyable exercise. So much fun in fact we did it twice.

I took the trip with a work colleague, and spent most of the time riding behind her, admiring her arse . Ended up marrying her.

You can see I have my priorities right

Good lad......
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 11:59 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

u,,,, our first shag in our mates pool thro the day....hahahaha
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:04 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scissors
The best things are the fabulous views,the wonderful wildlife,the friendly people,the pace of life

the worst things are the bloody cockroaches :scared: :scared:

Ditto to everything

and :scared: :scared:
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:15 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by biggy
u,,,, our first shag in our mates pool thro the day....hahahaha
LOL

Not Waynes I hope...not bloody going in his pool if it was
Old Dec 4th 2005, 2:17 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Mmm...too many, but here are my faves!

Roughing it in the outback for 8 days
First tandem skydive
Wild dolphins swimming around me whilst out snorkelling
Encountering a willie willie (v.small desert tornado type thing) in the desert
Seeing Uluru for the first time
Old Dec 4th 2005, 5:53 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

For my Hubby is was walking the Bridge in Sydney, for me it was seeing dolphins and feeding wild kangeroos at Joondalup Park in Perth.
Old Dec 4th 2005, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

Diving the Ningaloo Reef. Saw so many creatures in one dive. Much better than the Gt. Barrier Reef. Also, diving with Whale Sharks then finding out I was pregnant with my son in Geraldton. Shame I had to stop drinking the wonderful red wine though!

The wild life & sun sets i.e. duck-billed platypus, grey huntsman, parrots & cockatoos, red-bellied black snake.

Sydney Harbour bridge climb on the night of the Mardi Gras.
Old Dec 4th 2005, 8:16 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
LOL

Not Waynes I hope...not bloody going in his pool if it was

he's no got a poo; ;o;
Old Dec 4th 2005, 9:29 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by biggy
he's no got a poo; ;o;

I do love your crappy typing sometimes.....makes me laugh more than some of the best jokes told!!

Old Dec 4th 2005, 9:34 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Me, Hubby and kids (playing in the sand in the boat) sitting in the Beach House hotel, Byron Bay, with a couple of cold beers watching the sun set......Wow!

Cheers

Ginny

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.