Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whats the weather like in your area today?

Wikiposts

whats the weather like in your area today?

Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whats the weather like in your area today?

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Hi Tracey, wondered where you'd been.

Good day in London? Got your shoes ok ?

Well did you see my post... we only went and booked the flights!!!! :scared:
Hiya paul,
was pretiy knackered by the time i got in last night,and ive only just got in from work today.
yes i got them changed and the stupid women only went and did it again,good thing i checked this time before i left the shop

OMG you booked the flights, :scared: :scared: no i havent seen the thread yes only just trying to catch on what ive missed over the last couple of days,omg,well done,when do you go????????can i come toooooooo

tracey
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:18 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
Hiya paul,
was pretiy knackered by the time i got in last night,and ive only just got in from work today.
yes i got them changed and the stupid women only went and did it again,good thing i checked this time before i left the shop

OMG you booked the flights, :scared: :scared: no i havent seen the thread yes only just trying to catch on what ive missed over the last couple of days,omg,well done,when do you go????????can i come toooooooo

tracey

Hello Tracey, how you diddling
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Hello Tracey, how you diddling
im ok fraser how are you,feeling better?

tracey
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:27 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

im ok fraser how are you,feeling better?

tracey

Just the last couple of hours I've been starting to feel ok thanks.Rachel's still pretty crook though
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Just the last couple of hours I've been starting to feel ok thanks.Rachel's still pretty crook though
oh dear,it usually goes through the house hold,let hope your little ones dont get it

so waht have i been missing over the last couple of days?anything exciting

tracey
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:31 am

oh dear,it usually goes through the house hold,let hope your little ones dont get it

so waht have i been missing over the last couple of days?anything exciting

tracey
I think you missed out on sod all. So if you haven't been on here your k store must be bulging
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

I think you missed out on sod all. So if you haven't been on here your k store must be bulging
lol, well i havent been on for a few days, so i dont think it is,but ive sent you some though
No slanging matches or fights then how boring,lol

tracey
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:37 am

lol, well i havent been on for a few days, so i dont think it is,but ive sent you some though
No slanging matches or fights then how boring,lol

tracey

Not that I can remember
Thanks for the k
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Not that I can remember
Thanks for the k
No problem so are you off work for the rest of the week now?
had a very busy day myself,i think i could perm in my sleep if i had to,lo

tracey
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:45 am

No problem so are you off work for the rest of the week now?
had a very busy day myself,i think i could perm in my sleep if i had to,lo

tracey
No if I feel ok I'll probably go tomorrow
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

No if I feel ok I'll probably go tomorrow
You mean your not going to stay home,put your nursed unifrom on and nurse rachel
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:51 am

You mean your not going to stay home,put your nursed unifrom on and nurse rachel

Actually we both went to the doctors yesterday and she's hasn't got the same as me, the doctor told me to get total rest for a few days then told Rachel that she didn't need to
Old Apr 6th 2005, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Actually we both went to the doctors yesterday and she's hasn't got the same as me, the doctor told me to get total rest for a few days then told Rachel that she didn't need to
lol, bet you loved that just your luck eh give her some fuss and make her feel better
Old Apr 6th 2005, 5:26 am

lol, bet you loved that just your luck eh give her some fuss and make her feel better

I couldn't help but smirk, especially knowing the kids are home on a wednesday as Rachel doesn't work today
Old Apr 6th 2005, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

I couldn't help but smirk, especially knowing the kids are home on a wednesday as Rachel doesn't work today
lol not very well planned

tracey

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.