Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whats the weather like in your area today?

Wikiposts

whats the weather like in your area today?

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:34 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future
Default Re: whats the weather like in your area today?

Originally Posted by scissors
lets hope pauls luck rubs off on you binbird,have you had many viewers lately
Im just waiting for the surveyer to come,its peeing it down so hopefully he wont wnat to go outside,lol

tracey
This is bleak!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2074

According to the BBC website is gonna be max 5 degrees and min -1 degrees here on Friday!!!!! OMG!!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Yes very sneaky eh?

I'll change it to "it's raining men" not the Geri Halliwell version though!!

HALLELUYA its raining men...
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:35 pm

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by renth
Currently 30 degrees.
We'll be with you in less than 2 months!!!

Can't wait!!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:36 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Jealous, very jealous.!!! Will be us soon!

Definitely!
We'll keep it nice for ya

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:37 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: whats the weather like in your area today?

We'll be with you in less than 2 months!!!

Can't wait!!!!!
Sadly by then it will be 15 degrees and pissing down with rain, sorry.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Sound like everyone was gardening yesterday,making the most of the good weather,

hey you people already in oz,we ll be there soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by renth
Sadly by then it will be 15 degrees and pissing down with rain, sorry.
I can cope with that!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:41 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

hey you people already in oz,we ll be there soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aye but they'll deport you if you don't stop poking your tongue out...lol

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:41 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey - you asked so here comes the rant:

Still really quiet on the viewings front. Had about 20 viewings between late October and late November then it was dead for about 6 weeks. Got an offer in Jan but it fell through coz they decided not to move afterall (Or at least that was their story) Have had about 3 viewings since and as many cancelled viewings (the ones that cancel at the last minute when you have spent the best part of a day putting everything straight) and one or two that just didn't bother turning up. Do you get the impression that I am a bit p*ssed off with the whole thing?

But hey, at least the garden looks pretty - when it's not too damp and foggy to see it that is!

Hanging in there for a sale then Sydney here we come. . . .

Binbird
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Aye but they'll deport you if you don't stop poking your tongue out...lol
lol, well i think hes cheeky...i luv it,lol
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:44 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

lol, well i think hes cheeky...i luv it,lol
I do too....but not good for the new hairdressing business..lol

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
I do too....but not good for the new hairdressing business..lol
lol i might have to change it when we get out there and have a punky smiley if i can find one
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:49 pm
aussie73

20 degrees at Warrnambool on the West coast of Victoria. A nice sunny day but a bit too cold to go swimming.

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:51 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

lol i might have to change it when we get out there and have a punky smiley if i can find one
Actually it might be funny to have two lots of business cards. Pokey tongue smiley cards and nice business cards.

You can give pokey tongue smiley cards for sh*tty customers. They'd be no wiser...lol

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:51 pm

Originally Posted by aussie73
20 degrees at Warrnambool on the West coast of Victoria. A nice sunny day but a bit too cold to go swimming.
When we went to Great Ocean Road in November it was really cold near Loch Ard Gorge (8 degrees). But later in Geelong it was 25 degrees, and 34 in Melbourne.

Weather can change dramatically in that area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.