Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whats on TV tonight

Whats on TV tonight

Old Aug 9th 2004, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future
Talking Whats on TV tonight

There was a good thread on yesterday letting me know what was on TV about Australia, I watched the programmes and really enjoyed them, I thought it would be a good idea to run a live thread with anything up and coming on TV.

So whats on, anyone have a TV guide.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 6:08 pm
CON
Banned

CON is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Whats on TV tonight

Originally Posted by Thrud
There was a good thread on yesterday letting me know what was on TV about Australia, I watched the programmes and really enjoyed them, I thought it would be a good idea to run a live thread with anything up and coming on TV.

So whats on, anyone have a TV guide.
Eastenders in our house.

I did enjoy the Aussie nature program that was on a few days ago, does anyone know when it is on again?
Old Aug 9th 2004, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, i watched that nature programme aswell. really enjoyed it.
Its on tomorrow again at 8pm, bbc2
Old Aug 9th 2004, 6:16 pm
CON
Banned

Originally Posted by suzysu
Yeah, i watched that nature programme aswell. really enjoyed it.
Its on tomorrow again at 8pm, bbc2
Thanks for that, I will set the Sky to record it.
I notice you are in Cardiff, we are from Bath but are staying with friends in Canton and moving on to Mumbles in a few Weeks to visit even more rellies.
Lovely City you have here, full of culture and similar in a lot of ways to Bath.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Whats on TV tonight

I watched a programme on sky 553 travel and leisure, it was cool.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CON
Thanks for that, I will set the Sky to record it.
I notice you are in Cardiff, we are from Bath but are staying with friends in Canton and moving on to Mumbles in a few Weeks to visit even more rellies.
Lovely City you have here, full of culture and similar in a lot of ways to Bath.
Its a small world. yeah, i really like cardiff, but defintely think sydney will be better Cant wait to go now.
I love the Mumbles aswell. My partner was originally from Swansea, so we have spent plenty of time at the Gower and Mumbles.
When are you actually moving to Oz?
Old Aug 9th 2004, 6:29 pm

tosh27 is on a distinguished road

I watched sky 553, it was cool, does anyone know of any other good Australian programs coming on
Old Aug 9th 2004, 6:30 pm
CON
Banned

Originally Posted by suzysu
Its a small world. yeah, i really like cardiff, but defintely think sydney will be better Cant wait to go now.
I love the Mumbles aswell. My partner was originally from Swansea, so we have spent plenty of time at the Gower and Mumbles.
When are you actually moving to Oz?
We are (like a lot of others at the moment) in the middle of trying to sell our house but apart from that we are ready and waiting to go and start our new lives in Brisbane, hopefully we will be there for Xmas, although it is the hottest time of the year (dec/jan) and probably not a good idea in terms of adapting slowly to the climate, but I am sure we will survive.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 7:03 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

New series of the Sopranos is on(E4)tomorrow night!-Fantastic
Hubby loves it!
Anyone watchin it?
Donna.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Whats on TV tonight

Hi All

TV Update

There's the usual Life Down Under programs on CH4 5.30.
Tuesday BBC2 8pm Wild Down Under
Thursday BBC2 8pm Get A New Life Features a family going to Sydney.

Channel 570 now is Crocodile Hunter (Steve Irwin)

Enjoy
Old Aug 9th 2004, 7:06 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
New series of the Sopranos is on(E4)tomorrow night!-Fantastic
Hubby loves it!
Anyone watchin it?
Donna.
Sorry that has nowt to do with an ozzie program!
Sorreeee!
Donna.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 7:37 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Sorreeee!
Donna.

Has there been a 3rd Series of "Still Game" on in Scotland yet???
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:06 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a program on right now on Channel 148, The Travel Channel about Warner Bros Movie World on the Gold Coast....
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Sorreeee!
Donna.

Great news !! Not Ozzie BUT it could be listed as
"Programme able to distract thoughts about Australia for at least 45 mins ,whilst waiting in Limbo " though. Lol .
I WILL be watching ,will be a good alterative to " run Terry , run !!!!"
Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by Tass
Great news !! Not Ozzie BUT it could be listed as
"Programme able to distract thoughts about Australia for at least 45 mins ,whilst waiting in Limbo " though. Lol .
I WILL be watching ,will be a good alterative to " run Terry , run !!!!"
My thoughts exactly!!
Donna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.