Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whats there to do for 14 year olds?

Whats there to do for 14 year olds?

Old Jan 28th 2006, 10:03 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light
Default Whats there to do for 14 year olds?

Hello, Im glennandkates son. We are hopefully moving out in August or September to Mackay in Queensland and I wanted to know what is there for teenagers. I dont do the surf thing but I am into bmx's, football and i want mum and dad to get some land so I can get a motorbike.But i want to now if its boring there.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 10:36 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whats there to do for 14 year olds?

*Bump*

Can anyone help this lad?
Old Jan 28th 2006, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello - my son is 16 in April and has asked the same questions - however after reading a lot of threads on this site, He is now happy that there is lots to do , lots of clubs etc. He is planning to stay on at school/college so He can make friends. I think you'll have a fab time.
Angela
Old Jan 28th 2006, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

sazrobo is on a distinguished road

same ere hun! i am 14 nearly 15 an i was thinkin exactly the same, we hopefully goin out about den n all 2 brisbane or whereva! (QLD) i fink. an i probs wnt b inta surfin but i am into footie an i am gona make me mum an dad buy me a quad! but shhhh! hehe. wb asap lv ya ldz saz xxxx xxx 4eva xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

:scared: