Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Old Sep 13th 2010, 10:18 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?

Oh and...

Currently 19C with 72% humidity.
Old Sep 13th 2010, 10:22 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
28C predicted for me tomorrow. That means it'll prob get to 40C in my garden ...
I read an interview with a guy that calls his study room "Ipswich" ... it's 5 degrees cooler than anywhere else in the house in winter and 5 degrees warmer in summer ... made me laugh anyway 'cos we seem to share the Ipswich 'climate' ... anyway, back to normal programming ...
Old Sep 13th 2010, 11:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I read an interview with a guy that calls his study room "Ipswich" ... it's 5 degrees cooler than anywhere else in the house in winter and 5 degrees warmer in summer ... made me laugh anyway 'cos we seem to share the Ipswich 'climate' ... anyway, back to normal programming ...
I know the temps you see are general I guess for the area, but it's ALWAYS hotter in me garden, always has been, prob always will be!
Old Sep 13th 2010, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, the lyrca mob are a menace ... i guess adding a bell to the thing just weighs it down too much? Maybe the aerodynamics would suffer ...

Then again some pedestrians don't help by stringing themselves out across the cycle lane.

AND then there are the commuters with the doggage, luggage on wheels ... tossers.

AND then <medication kicks in, drifts off>
You ever tried ringing a bicycle bell when approaching people from behind...they either jump straight into your path or give you a dirty look...the odd one swears and gives the finger....lot safer just to dodge them
Old Sep 13th 2010, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Well here in the south of little old Adelaide, its rain rain and more rain, with a temp about 12, heating on high as it has been for the last 3mths.
Old Sep 13th 2010, 1:24 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I know the temps you see are general I guess for the area, but it's ALWAYS hotter in me garden, always has been, prob always will be!
And so may it always be

Originally Posted by fish.01
You ever tried ringing a bicycle bell when approaching people from behind...they either jump straight into your path or give you a dirty look...the odd one swears and gives the finger....lot safer just to dodge them
I do pedal occasionally but lycra-clad I do not be ...

Originally Posted by milly123
Well here in the south of little old Adelaide, its rain rain and more rain, with a temp about 12, heating on high as it has been for the last 3mths.
Bloody nice here, in shorts so I am, heating?! What that?
Old Sep 13th 2010, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

heating?! What that?
That would be that thing that warmed you up when you was back in blighty.

18C with 86% humidity as we speak.
Old Sep 13th 2010, 10:01 pm
Mostly Harmless

That would be that thing that warmed you up when you was back in blighty.

18C with 86% humidity as we speak.
I thought that was whiskey ... 'tis a splendid morning, shame it has to be interrupted by the school run and a day at work ...
Old Sep 14th 2010, 12:13 am
Account Closed

I thought that was whiskey ... 'tis a splendid morning, shame it has to be interrupted by the school run and a day at work ...
Along with that ...

Yeah why do they have to go spoiling it all the time ...

Currently 24C on the coast.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 6:13 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Family has been here less than a week and they're already complaining that it's only 20 degs C outside at 8:45 pm.

It was 23 degs C this morning at 8:30 am, which for me is ideal.

I know the south of Oz is cold still, but it would be good to know how hot or cold it is where you are.
26 and overcast today
Old Sep 14th 2010, 7:57 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
26 and overcast today
Bit of a chill in the air as well. Wasn't the best.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 8:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Bit of a chill in the air as well. Wasn't the best.
No I was led to believe it would reach 28C today but I didn't see it. Plenty of cloud and even had the wipers goin at one point ...
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:19 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milly123
7 again this morning. It was 15 just now but it has just pissed down with rain again so back to 12. Bugger. This is a LONG winter. Thank god for UK style central heating (and the ability to install it!)
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

14.9c in Adelaide City right now. Bit overcast and showers expected this afternoon.

More of the same for the next 7 days I am beginning to think that the person who updates the BOM site has just found out how to copy and paste
Old Sep 15th 2010, 3:50 am
Account Closed

Currently 26C on the Gold Coast, prob a touch warmer in Brissie and my garden will be on fire right about now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.