Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Old Sep 24th 2012, 8:06 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

OMG, that sounds like Geelong.

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
We didn't make it into double digits yesterday - tops was about 9 with persistent rain and grey skies.
On the plus side todays weather is supposed to hit 12 with persistent rain and grey skies.
Never mind, if it rains now perhaps it will be dry next weekend
Old Sep 24th 2012, 8:11 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
OMG, that sounds like Geelong.
Just your average day in Slough - it's not all offices you know
Old Sep 24th 2012, 8:12 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Slough isnt on my long list of places to visit.

Just your average day in Slough - it's not all offices you know
Old Sep 24th 2012, 8:14 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Slough isnt on my long list of places to visit.
Really - we're just next door to Windsor and Legoland
Old Sep 24th 2012, 8:21 am
Banned

Well in that case we have visited (passed) without even noticing

Really - we're just next door to Windsor and Legoland
Old Sep 24th 2012, 8:25 am

Well in that case we have visited (passed) without even noticing
I find that hard to believe - how could you not notice us
Old Sep 24th 2012, 9:20 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

i need to acclimatize to this warm spring weather. quite nice
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:25 am
Banned

Maybe it was when I had my eyes shut ?

I find that hard to believe - how could you not notice us
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:36 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by commonwealth
i need to acclimatize to this warm spring weather. quite nice

Where are you mate?
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:55 am

Maybe it was when I had my eyes shut ?
I am so disappointed with you that you could blink and miss the delights of Slough, with our wonderful urm, hang on, er yes - our wonderful trading estate and the biggest Tesco
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:58 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

I am so disappointed with you that you could blink and miss the delights of Slough, with our wonderful urm, hang on, er yes - our wonderful trading estate and the biggest Tesco

Isn't Slough where the Office was from?

I loved that comedy.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 11:06 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
Where are you mate?

In the suburbia, ~40 minutes from here:

Old Sep 24th 2012, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
Isn't Slough where the Office was from?

I loved that comedy.
Look back at #3077
Old Sep 24th 2012, 1:17 pm
Banned

Look back at #3077

I see, a cryptic clue, left me clueless.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

It was about 12 degrees when I sat outside waiting for DD to finish swimming training. She said the water was warm, but my bottom was frozen from sitting on cold concrete.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.