Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Old Feb 13th 2012, 3:55 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

I see a big storm on the horizon, hail has hit Beaudesert already, car windscreen and bonnet covered ... time to try to cover the rest and batten down the hatches ...
Old Feb 13th 2012, 7:09 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I see a big storm on the horizon, hail has hit Beaudesert already, car windscreen and bonnet covered ... time to try to cover the rest and batten down the hatches ...
Yeah kept hearing all the warnings, but was in the Logan area about 3pm and it seemed to have missed me. See lots of black cloud inland and even had the wipers on high speed at one point, but about as far as it went for me!
Old Feb 13th 2012, 9:17 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Yeah kept hearing all the warnings, but was in the Logan area about 3pm and it seemed to have missed me. See lots of black cloud inland and even had the wipers on high speed at one point, but about as far as it went for me!
It scooted around us in the end, hardly any rain ... The car is still covered in my makeshift hail protection layer ... the Boogie Boards come in handy
Old Feb 13th 2012, 10:35 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

We didn't get hail but we got a shit load of rain! Came in under the front door and flooded the garage.
Old Feb 20th 2012, 11:26 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally can post properly

Cloudy with occasional sun. Temp on my phone is 22oC. Manly NSW
Old Feb 20th 2012, 11:56 pm
Mostly Harmless

Pretty damp overnight, overcast and very muggy (good word, underused) now.

Anticipating a large storm later with some hail so have been clearing out the Alladdin's Cave Of Crap that is the garage and trying to fit two cars in there ... an interesting logic puzzle that I think I'm winning ...
Old Feb 21st 2012, 12:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty damp overnight, overcast and very muggy (good word, underused) now.

Anticipating a large storm later with some hail so have been clearing out the Alladdin's Cave Of Crap that is the garage and trying to fit two cars in there ... an interesting logic puzzle that I think I'm winning ...
We've got a two car carport, it's very entertaining watching us trying to fit three cars under it when we get a heavy hail/storm warning.

26 degrees and 83% humidity - feels a lot more.
Old Feb 21st 2012, 3:16 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
We've got a two car carport, it's very entertaining watching us trying to fit three cars under it when we get a heavy hail/storm warning.

26 degrees and 83% humidity - feels a lot more.
We have a two car garage that only, usually, has room for the MG ... the rest of the space is cat enclosureswhich get used about once a year and assorted crap/ In any case one of the doors is buggered ...

I think I can fit the MG and most of the Subaru in there, the other runabout is the OH's responsibility ... 3 cars, madness, but the OH refuses to part with the MG, fair enough I guess.

Got to get the thing started first ... been over a year since the last run ... she'll be right.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

30 degrees and 54%. Took the MIL on a motorbike ride up Mt Nebo. It was brilliant.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 6:14 am
Account Closed

Nice! ... cool & breezy ...
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 6:15 am
Mostly Harmless

Nice! ... cool & breezy ...
Where are you? At the top of Mount Everest I assume.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 6:31 am
Account Closed

Where are you? At the top of Mount Everest I assume.
I'm actually in a dip. Always amazes me the breezes we get here, but not complaining either! ...
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 11:03 am
Mostly Harmless

I'm actually in a dip. Always amazes me the breezes we get here, but not complaining either! ...
Lucky you, still warm inside the house here, heading for the coast tomorrow to get some sea air
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 8:28 pm
Account Closed

heading for the coast tomorrow to get some sea air
Have fun!
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 9:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Chilly and miserable down here today. Jeans on!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.