Whats the s/w?

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:27 am
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light
Default Whats the s/w?

Hows this forum created?
I mean is hows been designed?
Is there a ready made software available to create forum and then you just host it to the webserver?
Does anyone have hint on this?
- Bart
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:18 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whats the s/w?

Originally Posted by BartSimpson
Hows this forum created?
Is there a ready made software available to create forum and then you just host it to the webserver?
- Bart

Why? Are you designing a forum for undecipherable messaging?
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BartSimpson
Hows this forum created?
- Bart
Yes you can buy ready made ones, then just upload them to your website and hey presto your own forum.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:54 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Or there are plenty of free ones and you can use your own domain name with one of these.

Rich
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Or there are plenty of free ones and you can use your own domain name with one of these.

Rich
I didn't realise I'd put buy!

It's too early.

I got mine from bravenet.com Lots of goodies on there.

Wendy
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 10:35 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

This forum was cooked up by Pollyana one full moon night.

She spelt and spelled until she could speel no more...........and hey presto.