Reload this Page >

whats perth like for

whats perth like for

Old Mar 24th 2004, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

bazza&vicki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default whats perth like for

hi,
Moving to perth sept/oct after a bit of travelling east side,does anybody know the situation for jobs in fabricaton/welding in and around perth at the moment?

Whats the money like for a postman over in oz?,seems like a good way to spend the day working!!!!!!

cheers
bazza
Old Mar 24th 2004, 9:43 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: whats perth like for

Originally posted by bazza&vicki
hi,
Moving to perth sept/oct after a bit of travelling east side,does anybody know the situation for jobs in fabricaton/welding in and around perth at the moment?

Whats the money like for a postman over in oz?,seems like a good way to spend the day working!!!!!!

cheers
bazza
Slink around Perth and you'll generally get dirt poor wages. Work on a mine site and you'll get better dough.
Old Mar 24th 2004, 11:53 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whats perth like for

Originally posted by bazza&vicki

cheers
bazza
It's very hard to get a postman job here. Plus you stand no chance if you are overweight as they have a weight limit for the little motorbikes they ride.

It's hard work too, I used to be a postie in the UK