Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's in a name

What's in a name

Old May 13th 2004, 10:05 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's in a name

Took a while to decide on a user name, not sure why I really chose it but probably may have something to do with the fact that sometimes I can be a bit of a dolly daydream. Anyhow, looking back over the last few months posts and there are some intriguing names;

mad as cheese, ovenater, jasper pentop (my favourite!), three legs, fogmeister, ##### (dread to think), go bananas !! so -

why did you choose your user name?
Old May 13th 2004, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Troood will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What's in a name

Originally posted by DollyDaydream
Took a while to decide on a user name, not sure why I really chose it but probably may have something to do with the fact that sometimes I can be a bit of a dolly daydream. Anyhow, looking back over the last few months posts and there are some intriguing names;

mad as cheese, ovenater, jasper pentop (my favourite!), three legs, fogmeister, ##### (dread to think), go bananas !! so -

Because I'm famous and don't want people to know who I really am!!!
Old May 13th 2004, 11:11 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mad as cheese
'cause mad as a bag of bees was too long
Right! Noticed you're in South Bucks, so are we, what a small world.
Old May 13th 2004, 11:14 am
Top Banana

Mad as cheese is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Troood
Because I'm famous and don't want people to know who I really am!!!

'cause mad as a bag of bees was too long
Old May 13th 2004, 11:36 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Cos Im a free spirit ... sky ... I bl**dy wish
Old May 13th 2004, 11:40 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I think we've discussed this before!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=bundaberg+rum
Old May 13th 2004, 12:18 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally posted by bundy
I think we've discussed this before!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=bundaberg+rum
Blimey, that's a bit spookey! Must check back a few months before posting a new thread, never thought it may've already been covered.
Old May 13th 2004, 12:25 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Mines just a nickname my mates call me...ties in with my surname.

When I first joined this site people thought I was a girl and it was a version of Lucy. Its amazing how much nicer Jack and Billy were to me back then. Since I told 'em I was a beer drinking footballer they dont talk to me anymore......sniff!

Good thread!
Old May 13th 2004, 12:32 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

I invented my name for something or other years and years ago, been using it as a user name for years and years as well. Better than plain old Peter
Old May 13th 2004, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

jasper pentop is an unknown quantity at this point

[i] Jasper pentop (my favourite)

Your favourite? Oooohhhhhhh thanks
Our old dog was some pedigree thing and it had a billion names, Jasper Pentop was a couple of its names.... It wasnt because I was staring at the desk trying to find something to go with jasper (which was already taken) and saw a pen lid lying around
Old May 13th 2004, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Mine is a bit boring: swissfabs but I am Swiss and my nick name is fabs (name is fabienne) so swiss+fabs.
Old May 13th 2004, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

Changing the subject slightly - We visited Ernst Wanke St whilst in Berwick, Vic. We were very tempted to buy a plot just to live there for the street name
Old May 13th 2004, 5:30 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Caroline G
Changing the subject slightly - We visited Ernst Wanke St whilst in Berwick, Vic. We were very tempted to buy a plot just to live there for the street name
Sounds like you need to visit Twatt Village, Orkney. Tough to find - no village signposts.
Old May 13th 2004, 7:24 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by jasper pentop
Your favourite? Oooohhhhhhh thanks
Our old dog was some pedigree thing and it had a billion names, Jasper Pentop was a couple of its names.... It wasnt because I was staring at the desk trying to find something to go with jasper (which was already taken) and saw a pen lid lying around
Glad you cleared that one up. I was wondering if it was your real name or not.
Old May 13th 2004, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

I would love to change mine to something more exciting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.