Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's the longest??

What's the longest??

Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:38 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What's the longest??

What is the longest stretch anyone has spent on this site??
I leave work on 2nd Nov and intend to beat anybodys' record - loo breaks and getting drinks allowed.
Cas
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:34 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: What's the longest??

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I leave work on 2nd Nov and intend to beat anybodys' record - loo breaks and getting drinks allowed.
Cas
A drain hole in the floor may come in handy for you then http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ighlight=drain.. How are the donkeys at Blackpool these days? lol
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:39 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Cas

You dont have a life yet do you?
Old Oct 20th 2004, 4:06 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

she thinks donkeys are dolphins-lol. I do hope she hasn't tried the Rottweiler thing for sharks lol.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 7:55 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Siren
You dont have a life yet do you?
Not really
Life I do have seems to revolve around Aus at the moment - going very, very soon!

Ceri, donkeys are fine thanks - as for the rottweilers - well, they are yours (and that idea was as sick as mine!!)
Cas