Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whats it like when you finaly get on the plane??

whats it like when you finaly get on the plane??

Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

simon2cairns has a brilliant futuresimon2cairns has a brilliant futuresimon2cairns has a brilliant futuresimon2cairns has a brilliant futuresimon2cairns has a brilliant futuresimon2cairns has a brilliant future
Default whats it like when you finaly get on the plane??

7 weeks and counting!!!! brain starting to fall apart, cannot do my job at all as it is not as important as Australia!!! finding that all the bits of our life that were organised are needing reorganized shouting at people on the phone saying we will not be here then etc etc, deadlines, deadlines aargh!!!
house fallen through again!!! you get the picture

so.............whats it like when you get on the plane?? yes i know tube like and fast!!! but do you feel a sense of peace at last??
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whats it like when you finaly get on the plane??

Depends if you're dealing with a howling sobbing 13 year old girl who's life has been completely ruined by her selfish evil parents
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

simon2cairns has a brilliant futuresimon2cairns has a brilliant futuresimon2cairns has a brilliant futuresimon2cairns has a brilliant futuresimon2cairns has a brilliant futuresimon2cairns has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Depends if you're dealing with a howling sobbing 13 year old girl who's life has been completely ruined by her selfish evil parents
no just a 5 year old crying girl who does not want her baby anabells push chair in the hold!!! and will not stop playing with the table!!
very brave taking a 13yo!!!! so is she ok now or are you still paying for it??
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

It was a real anti climax for me. I think because we had so much stress waiting to go, our house only sold 3 weeks before we flew, and we only flew out the dog on that day, and bought our tickets then.
I expected to be really excited, but because of the stress I just felt numb.

Hopefully it will be better for you.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
It was a real anti climax for me. I think because we had so much stress waiting to go, our house only sold 3 weeks before we flew, and we only flew out the dog on that day, and bought our tickets then.
I expected to be really excited, but because of the stress I just felt numb.

Hopefully it will be better for you.
thinking like we will feel like you did!!!
feel knackered now hate to think what it will be like in 7 weeks!!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody marvellous - the start of a great adventure !
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
Bloody marvellous - the start of a great adventure !
thanks hoofie!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

UsLot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
x that by 3 But apart from that GREAT!!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:07 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

I'll let you know Monday night!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:24 pm
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ponyrama
I'll let you know Monday night!

Snap! We're off on Monday night too and soo excited but don't think I'm ever going to finish packing as i intend to use all of the 160 kg (there are 4 of us) allocated to us!

Vic X
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:28 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

nerve wracking, shaking, pulse racing, s**t scared, and very sleepy I hope.

Did I mention I am scared of flying and will be taking prescription meds
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

It depends who I end up getting sat next too. I could be happy and relieved (fit young women) or extremely annoyed (fat smelly man).

I'm not going to the cinema in the next month so I can watch some films.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
will be taking prescription meds
Can you share? I'm not scared of flying... I'm scared of flying with our 7 month old son!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 4:13 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

not sure yet but going to the docs asap.

When my youngest was that age we flew to Bahrain he cried nearly all the way for milk then threw it all up god it smelt awful, lucky it was on landing

To be honest I have 2 teenage sons travelling with us why do they always want to put their legs on me and not their dad, I would swap with you
Old Nov 26th 2008, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Can you share? I'm not scared of flying... I'm scared of flying with our 7 month old son!
Me too - with our 8 month old son and 4 yr old daughter! And I am a nervous passenger - at least there'll be lots to take my mind off it! My friend and my Mum used to be prescribed valium...... never quite feel that bad but use Bach Rescue Remedy which works a treat and less drastic.

Itigo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.