Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whats it like around kings langley, glenwood, bella vista

whats it like around kings langley, glenwood, bella vista

Old Jul 9th 2007, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

JackSoCool will become famous soon enough
Default whats it like around kings langley, glenwood, bella vista

we're moving in august and looking on domain.com/realestate.com for a rental, we've looked all over the place from western suburbs to northern beaches but we're still undecided where we want to live! we like the idea of western suburbs because you get soooo much for your money but is it too far away from the beaches and the CBD??!!

Sally & Rich
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:19 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Re: whats it like around kings langley, glenwood, bella vista

Originally Posted by JackSoCool
we're moving in august and looking on domain.com/realestate.com for a rental, we've looked all over the place from western suburbs to northern beaches but we're still undecided where we want to live! we like the idea of western suburbs because you get soooo much for your money but is it too far away from the beaches and the CBD??!!

Sally & Rich
Hi i live in Glenwood and have done for the last 18mths is a really nice family are with good schools bus service to blacktown and castle hill we have a woolies in the shopping centre or coles just up the road is near the M7 so if you are feeling flush most places are pretty near. CBD is not that far unless you are going in, in rush hour and takes an hour to get to the beach. Hubby can get to the airport in about 40 mins off-peak. By the way is a really nice house up for lease next door but 1 to me lol $470 for 4 bed double storey i will send u the link. If there is anyhting else you want to know just ask, with regards to Kings Langley the are is quite old so if you like older type houses this is the place to go and Bella Vista is full of overpriced houses (is a bit snobby for my liking) houses in glenwood are just the same and people are much nicer.

Poshrice
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:22 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Sally & Rich
http://www.responserealestate.com.au/

ID no.402790929

is nice street all the neighbours are really friendly we were made really welcome when we moved in we quite often have improptu drinking sessions on the neighbours drives. Is quite too(apart from when we are out lol)

Poshrice
Old Jul 12th 2007, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I've lived in the Hills District for over 4 years now, I've sent you a pm.
Sue
Old Jul 14th 2007, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Sally & Rich

Hi Sally and Rich

I've also PM'd you.

Rudi
x