Reload this Page >

whats Jimboomba like

whats Jimboomba like

Old Sep 26th 2006, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

PATB is on a distinguished road
Default whats Jimboomba like

Hi,
my family and i are moving to Queensland in the very new future from Ireland.
can anyone tell me about Jimboomba as that is where my sponsor is living.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: whats Jimboomba like

I dont know anything about it except some Australian friends from around the area have just built there and love it.
good luck donna
Old Sep 27th 2006, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

jaycat is an unknown quantity at this point

We live in Jimboomba and love it. Also have friends from the UK that live here also and they also love living in Jimboomba.
Dean & Karen
Old Sep 27th 2006, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute

Hi if you go on the beaudesert council web page and have a look at the proposals this will give you a very good idea on the area now and in the next 20year footprint for that area.

the area has many acreage sites and smaller dwellings, its still fairly cheep to buy due to the location of motorway access however if you look at the plans it is set for a Major footprint this will include motor ways possibly an airport and major shopping area.

Hope this helps

hugs gee
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:39 am
Just Joined

PATB is on a distinguished road

Thanks everybody,
The more info the better. just to let you know i'm now looking out the window of my office and it is lashing rain. Looking forward to better brighter weather.
Patb
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:50 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PATB
Thanks everybody,
The more info the better. just to let you know i'm now looking out the window of my office and it is lashing rain. Looking forward to better brighter weather.
Patb
Been lashing with rain all evening here too. Storm season has started early. At least it will help you feel like home.

Jane
Old Sep 27th 2006, 11:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JaneandJim
Been lashing with rain all evening here too. Storm season has started early. At least it will help you feel like home.

Jane
And long may it keep raining...The Bloke might even let me do some washing up by the weekend
Old Jan 20th 2007, 1:56 pm
him
token local

him has a spectacular aura abouthim has a spectacular aura abouthim has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jaycat
We live in Jimboomba and love it. Also have friends from the UK that live here also and they also love living in Jimboomba.
Dean & Karen
what part of Jimboomba ?

Wifey, junior him and myself have been at Jimboombaland now for 5 years and love it.
We are just off Henderson Road.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

jaycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by him
what part of Jimboomba ?

Wifey, junior him and myself have been at Jimboombaland now for 5 years and love it.
We are just off Henderson Road.
Hello Him,
Have sent you a PM.
Dean & Karen
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

confusedpom is an unknown quantity at this point

We are liking the area of Jimboomba, does anyone know what the schooling is like as we have a 7 year old?

Thank you
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

hubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nicehubbard is just really nice

What's the commute like to Brisbane CBD?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 10:01 am
him
token local

him has a spectacular aura abouthim has a spectacular aura abouthim has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by confusedpom
We are liking the area of Jimboomba, does anyone know what the schooling is like as we have a 7 year old?

Thank you
several school options.. private and public

www.bsc.qld.gov.au
Old Feb 14th 2007, 10:03 am
him
token local

Originally Posted by hubbard
What's the commute like to Brisbane CBD?
best option for daily commute is 15-20 minute drive to Browns Plains then one of the regular (every 15 minutes at worst) buses to the city.
There is also a direct service from Jimboomba but it is pretty limited.