Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's going on??

What's going on??

Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:28 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's going on??

New format???

How do I see who's online?

And what's Karma?

Paul.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's going on??

Originally Posted by diddy
New format???

How do I see who's online?

And what's Karma?

Paul.
Yes, new format - check on the link at the top of the page.

See who's online by using the drop box and clicking on Who's Online

Karma -ego-stroking. People get to give you a nice warm fuzzy bit of karma to boost your reputation if they like your posts. Click on the Karma box to dish it out
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:34 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Yes, new format - check on the link at the top of the page.

See who's online by using the drop box and clicking on Who's Online

Karma -ego-stroking. People get to give you a nice warm fuzzy bit of karma to boost your reputation if they like your posts. Click on the Karma box to dish it out
Thanks, you've just been sent a nice warm fuzzy bit of karma.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:36 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: What's going on??

Thanks, you've just been sent a nice warm fuzzy bit of karma.
diddy - try this one, send me a bit of fuzzy karma with a message in the comment field and you'll get a surprise in the cyber post from me!
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:39 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by The Don
diddy - try this one, send me a bit of fuzzy karma with a message in the comment field and you'll get a surprise in the cyber post from me!
Done.

More writing coz of characters.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:39 pm
Don
Banned

Doesn't count - no comment! - could have been anyone, try again!
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:41 pm
Don
Banned

Done.

More writing coz of characters.
OK I accept it was you. But here's the surprise:

You have to wait till tomorrow for your karma from me because I used up today's quota! Whoops, sorry about that but we karma luvvies have to use every trick in the book to stay ahead...
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:44 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

OK I accept it was you. But here's the surprise:

You have to wait till tomorrow for your karma from me because I used up today's quota! Whoops, sorry about that but we karma luvvies have to use every trick in the book to stay ahead...
So what happens when I get sent Karma?

Paul.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:46 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

So what happens when I get sent Karma?

Paul.
I think Bundy's sent me one. I was expecting a fanfare and fireworks.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 2:48 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I think Bundy's sent me one. I was expecting a fanfare and fireworks.

No idea, but feel free to return the favour....oh, you already did
Old Aug 10th 2004, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

ccton is an unknown quantity at this point

really got on idea what's going on...
Old Aug 10th 2004, 3:28 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by ccton
really got on idea what's going on...
Welcome. Start a thread and everyone will say hello.
Old Aug 11th 2004, 4:40 am
Just Joined

ccton is an unknown quantity at this point

Thx diddy!
It was so kind of you! :lecture:
Old Aug 11th 2004, 4:46 am
ABCDiamond

Don
You really are encouragable So what is your karma so far then ?

Old Aug 11th 2004, 4:49 am
Don
Banned

Unhappy Re: What's going on??

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Don
You really are encouragable So what is your karma so far then ?
About 40...from what Paul said, the algorithms got me! http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=247757&page=2

Otherwise it'd be 400!

What are you on?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.