What's a cone?

Old Jul 3rd 2003, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Default What's a cone?

I used to consider myself quite wordly till today when one of they bosses was saying that he'd come across some youngsters in their car smoking cones outside his house last night! Were they trying to smoke their Mr. Whippy or is he referring to joints.

I just laughed and nodded in the appropriate places and hope he didn't catch on that I had no idea what he was on about.

Are there any other words like that I should know about?

Diane
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

jah4reds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What's a cone?

Originally posted by DianeOZ
I used to consider myself quite wordly till today when one of they bosses was saying that he'd come across some youngsters in their car smoking cones outside his house last night! Were they trying to smoke their Mr. Whippy or is he referring to joints.

I just laughed and nodded in the appropriate places and hope he didn't catch on that I had no idea what he was on about.

Diane

Yup - cone shaped (marijuana) joints.

andyH.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 7:38 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's a cone?

Originally posted by DianeOZ

Diane

A cone is the little bowl in a bong. A bong is something you use to smoke mull. Mull is marijuana

Mull smoking is very common in Perth, you are even allowed to grow a couple of plants, well, not allowed but it's overlooked by the police.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

little bowl ? Poofs - what happened to "buckets"

Old Jul 7th 2003, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

kaleb777 is an unknown quantity at this point

A cone is the metal cone with a hole in the pointy end that sits in the bong pipe. You pack the cone with pot then put it in the bong and smoke it. "Cones" is slang for using a bong. You "pull" a bong filled with "mull". Buckets also use cones but the cone is stuck in a plastic milk bottle lid with the arse cut out of the bottle. The water in the bucket acts like lings drawing in as you lift the milk bottle up out of the bucket.