Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whats in a childs meal on singapore airlines

whats in a childs meal on singapore airlines

Old Apr 26th 2010, 9:25 am
Aussie in Hertfordshire

moocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant future
Default Re: whats in a childs meal on singapore airlines

when sprout was still little i took formula both powder and premade straight thru security. as long as you have the baby with you they understand that. i did have to have sprout try some at heathrow but lucky he was awake at that time. singapore they just waved me thru while he was asleep, brisbane was much the same.

sprout will eat any sugary snack going as he does not get them very often.

do they still do the small fruit bags? we had apples last time which was nice.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

itsmylife has a spectacular aura aboutitsmylife has a spectacular aura aboutitsmylife has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: whats in a childs meal on singapore airlines

I had pre-made baby milk cartons taken off me because I refused to open and taste all 4 of them individually... which would have meant they would not have been safe for the little one to drink later on . We had to make do with a different brand as Boots in the airport didn't have any of his normal one, so I would advise either taking dry milk powder or as others have said order from the pharmacy at the airport.