Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's the chatroom for anyway?

What's the chatroom for anyway?

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:27 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Thumbs up What's the chatroom for anyway?

... apart from catching up with mates, blokes, sheilas and cobbers?

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:34 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Default Re: What's the chatroom for anyway?

Hmmmm, story of my life ... see a few perps u no online and they avoid you like the plague! What's wrong wiv 'em???

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:38 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Hmmmm, story of my life ... see a few perps u no online and they avoid you like the plague! What's wrong wiv 'em???

Looks like it's for talking to yourself in
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:40 pm
Dismembered Bat

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Looks like it's for talking to yourself in
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I just tried it but nuthin hapened.

twas nice an pieceful though.

never had no nagging women on me back.

may go there regular now
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:48 pm
Dismembered Bat

Ok, ok, I give up!

One p*ssed sheila signing off (from chat at least!) It's like tryin'a drag me Ma inta the naughties!

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:49 pm
Dismembered Bat

Originally Posted by Bix
I just tried it but nuthin hapened.

twas nice an pieceful though.

never had no nagging women on me back.

may go there regular now

Watchit Bix, I'll 'ave to send you to the Moonrakers Club with me Ma!

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:51 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what that is
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:02 pm
Dismembered Bat

Originally Posted by Bix
I don't know what that is

Ask a Wiltshireman, Bix! They'll set you straight.