Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is your favourite MikeStanton thread or post?

What is your favourite MikeStanton thread or post?

Old Aug 8th 2005, 2:39 am

ShozInOz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What is your favourite MikeStanton thread or post?

Sadly I am a latecomer to his wit and he selfishly prefers to be having a real life offline.

He should be a TV scriptwriter:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272254

Hillarius. Come back MikeStanton or we shall die of delusion.
Old Aug 8th 2005, 2:47 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: What is your favourite MikeStanton thread or post?

Originally Posted by ShozInOz
Sadly I am a latecomer to his wit and he selfishly prefers to be having a real life offline.

He should be a TV scriptwriter:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272254

Hillarius. Come back MikeStanton or we shall die of delusion.
Appears your useby date has gone by too. Why not be a good chappy and just bugger off quietly into the gloom?
Old Aug 8th 2005, 2:57 am

Originally Posted by Megalania
Appears your useby date has gone by too. Why not be a good chappy and just bugger off quietly into the gloom?
Because while I'm here the mean National IQ is significantly higher. I haven't the heart to let the house of cards fall down just yet. On the other hand if you left perhaps the mean National IQ would be high enough to convince me to stay on a longer-term basis.
Old Aug 8th 2005, 5:11 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Because while I'm here the mean National IQ is significantly higher. I haven't the heart to let the house of cards fall down just yet. On the other hand if you left perhaps the mean National IQ would be high enough to convince me to stay on a longer-term basis.
So you want to be enveloped in pus before being ejected - well, some Poms are funny that way.

Now write something to back up your claim, fifty words or less should be adequate for a self proclaimed intellectual Everest.
Old Aug 8th 2005, 5:19 am

Originally Posted by Megalania
So you want to be enveloped in pus before being ejected - well, some Poms are funny that way.

Now write something to back up your claim, fifty words or less should be adequate for a self proclaimed intellectual Everest.
This is an automated response. ShozInOz is too busy having a real life at present to answer your query. In the meantime, enjoy your fake plastic cyber-life.
Old Aug 8th 2005, 5:29 am
Banned

This is an automated response. ShozInOz is too busy having a real life at present to answer your query. In the meantime, enjoy your fake plastic cyber-life.
If you need a further boot up the botty, ask nicely and I may oblige.