Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What you looking at?

What you looking at?

Old May 24th 2005, 11:53 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default What you looking at?

Well? You starting something or wot?
Old May 24th 2005, 12:02 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What you looking at?

Originally Posted by samnrob2
Are you bored? Me too, just given the baby lunch and she is now pulling everything out of the cupboardfor what seems like the thousanth time today

Louise
Old May 24th 2005, 12:05 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by louise4
Are you bored? Me too, just given the baby lunch and she is now pulling everything out of the cupboardfor what seems like the thousanth time today

Louise
can you tell?

Had too much coffee today and not sleepy. Plus now that Three Legs has turned into a pussy and won't be causing any entertaining fights I thought I might try and stir something up to get the spice back into BE.

R

Last edited by samnrob2; May 24th 2005 at 12:07 pm.
Old May 24th 2005, 12:07 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

can you tell?

Had too much coffee today and not sleepy!!

R
Go and do the Ironing i am sure sam would appreciate it

Or come here and put the entire contents back in the cupboard (god she does it every day)
Old May 24th 2005, 12:07 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

can you tell?

Had too much coffee today and not sleepy!!

R
Don't you start picking on Louise
Old May 24th 2005, 12:09 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Originally Posted by Bix
C'mon Bix - put 'em up.
Old May 24th 2005, 12:09 pm
forever hopeful

Originally Posted by Bix
Now Now boys calm down. this is a peaceful place.

Behave
Old May 24th 2005, 12:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Bix - put 'em up.
Cafein brain
Old May 24th 2005, 12:11 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Originally Posted by Bix
Cafein brain
Lions are the biggest pussys around
Old May 24th 2005, 12:12 pm
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

fight! fight!
Old May 24th 2005, 12:15 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Lions are the biggest pussys around
What's that on your head ?
You forget to shave your anus again ?
Old May 24th 2005, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

Well I think Leicester City will be staying in the "championship" division after next season
Old May 24th 2005, 12:17 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Originally Posted by Muzza04
Well I think Leicester City will be staying in the "championship" division after next season
That's actually a compliment cos I think they'll get relegated!! So thanks for cheering me up.

Bix....give me a second to come up with a derogatory remark...
Old May 24th 2005, 12:19 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

That's actually a compliment cos I think they'll get relegated!! So thanks for cheering me up.

Bix....give me a second to come up with a derogatory remark...
Don't you use that tone with me
Old May 24th 2005, 12:21 pm
forever hopeful

Originally Posted by Bix
Don't you use that tone with me

Sorry to laugh Bix, but reading your quote and then looking at your avator just seems so funny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.