Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What you doing for your last/this

What you doing for your last/this

Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:04 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute
Default What you doing for your last/this

New Years eve? I'm off to London for a few days. I'm going to the place I had my first new years eve in England. I know I'm going to blub at midnight so Iv'e warned my 9yr old that it will happen. What is everyone else doing? Especially those who expect this to be their last.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Re: What you doing for your last/this

Not sure about new years eve, but we plan to move to OZ in Feb next year....if we get our visa for xmas this year were off to Disneyland Paris as its going to be no fun staying at home with the kids in an empty house.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What you doing for your last/this

Going to Sydney with some friends to abuse someone's apartment by the harbour, yay!