what are you doing christmas day

what are you doing christmas day

Old Oct 23rd 2003, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what are you doing christmas day

Hi Peeps

If the sale of our house conintues smoothly we will be in Melbourne for xmas
As we will be living out of our suitcases in rented accomodation I have decided that xmas day will be spent having a slap up picnic on the beach. Cant wait!!!!!

what are the rest of you planning????

cheers
booboo
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

pabloako is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: what are you doing christmas day

Beach or rain forest, such a difficult decision!
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Mitchells is an unknown quantity at this point

Just booked a 3 week trip to Perth, leave on 22/12/03.

So I should imagine we will be on beach somewhere, sipping beer and eating seafood .

Hope your sale goes through.
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by booboo
Hi Peeps

As we will be living out of our suitcases in rented accomodation I have decided that xmas day will be spent having a slap up picnic on the beach. Cant wait!!!!!

cheers
booboo

Hi Booboo...we will be much like you..ust arrived and renting. My kids are grown up and still in London , so i think me and hubby will ust try to find a nice restaurant (if they are open chrissie day) or do what you are doing...sounds a good idea!!
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road

Flying in to Perth from honeymoon in Maldives to spent hthe next three weeks on a holiday ( aka reccie mission if i can be arsed!) cant wait 5 weeks to wedding!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh then ozzie!!
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 11:23 am
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

I'll be going from house to house in our neighbourhood knocking on doors trying to convert people to Jediism on this holy day

Actually, I'll probably sit in front of the tv, Christmas ale in hand and watch some mindless crap on tv, while the wife goes out to work - same as last year then.
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, BooBoo a picnic on the beach sounds fab...wish I was to be doing the same myself but will be sunning it up in Liverpool (er, Liverpool, UK, not NSW)

I love the fact that BBQs are provided down by the beach on Bayside (or just about everywhere). You'll have a fab time.

Yours, with envy!
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 12:22 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

We will be mid trip to Melbourne in Sri Lanka with my husbands family. I think we will be in land but will be spending New Years Eve on Mount Lavinia Beach.

Less than 3 weeks and we are out of here!!!!!

Jo
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 1:24 pm
WBB

am i the only sad ba****rd who is working xmas day?

Old Oct 23rd 2003, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

pabloako is an unknown quantity at this point

By ther looks of it the rest of us will be on a beach, so....Yes.
We will all have a beer for you!

Originally posted by welshboybilly
am i the only sad ba****rd who is working xmas day?

Last edited by pabloako; Oct 23rd 2003 at 1:35 pm.
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by booboo
Hi Peeps

cheers
booboo

Something tells me we won't be spending Christmas at my parents like we usually do.

Tazzy
Old Oct 24th 2003, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by podgypossum
Hi Booboo...we will be much like you..ust arrived and renting. My kids are grown up and still in London , so i think me and hubby will ust try to find a nice restaurant (if they are open chrissie day) or do what you are doing...sounds a good idea!!

I'll be spending it with my boyfriend's family. There'll be lots of yummy food, most of it cold, no turkey and all the trimmings, but I don't mind.

Two years ago we were in Ballarat and we discovered that there were no restaurants open on Christmas day (obviously we've never heard of planning ahead!), so we went to the only place which was open - the 'servo' - and bought chocolate and other junk food! I'll make some enquiries to see if Adelaide (that's where you heading isn't it?) will have restaurants open, I'd imagine they would.
Old Oct 24th 2003, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Nara
I'll be spending it with my boyfriend's family. There'll be lots of yummy food, most of it cold, no turkey and all the trimmings, but I don't mind.

Two years ago we were in Ballarat and we discovered that there were no restaurants open on Christmas day (obviously we've never heard of planning ahead!), so we went to the only place which was open - the 'servo' - and bought chocolate and other junk food! I'll make some enquiries to see if Adelaide (that's where you heading isn't it?) will have restaurants open, I'd imagine they would.

Many thanx Nara...yes we will be in Adelaide...at least if we know theres nowhere open we can make other plans.

Last christmas day we had dinner at the viaduct harbour in Auckland. I was very surprised at how many restaurants were open and you didnt need to book either. We had a huge seafood platter with crayfish, oysters and loads of other goodies. I sure didnt miss turkey!!!
Old Oct 24th 2003, 7:53 am
Just Joined

nicky s is an unknown quantity at this point

I will be working unfortunately as i`m a nurse but in the evening we will sit down in front of the box and watch `only fools and horses`. We have every episode ever recorded...then there is `steptoe`...`the two ronnies`etc...we get them out every xmas...fantastic!
Old Oct 24th 2003, 7:55 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

We're having "Christmas" dinner at my Mum's this Sunday. So I guess I'll just make do with a barbie on the beach

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.