Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What are you all doing christmas day?

Wikiposts

What are you all doing christmas day?

Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you all doing christmas day?

we re having a pool party.lots of friends coming around,a new tramoline might be the centre of attention,could be interesting after a few drinks steak and prawns seems to be in favour at the mo it ll certainly be different this year,but looking forward to it,gload to be doing whqt we want and not whats expected of us
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:23 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
we re having a pool party.lots of friends coming around,a new tramoline might be the centre of attention,could be interesting after a few drinks steak and prawns seems to be in favour at the mo it ll certainly be different this year,but looking forward to it,gload to be doing whqt we want and not whats expected of us
Sounds fantastic, Tracey
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hope so,we re looking forward to it
christmas in the sun does seem strange though
Originally Posted by fraser
Sounds fantastic, Tracey
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:26 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: What are you all doing christmas day?

Spending the day with my in-laws in Devon.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:32 pm

hutchy59 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: What are you all doing christmas day?

Hopefully this is the last Christmas in this country so all the family are coming round for dinner, my wife (bless her cotton socks) is making lunch for 15 people and when I say lunch I mean the whole MENU starters, dinner, xmas pud. She is one hell of a lady to do all that. I will be putting batterys in the kids toys and washing plates
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:33 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Spending the day with my in-laws in Devon.
:scared:
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hopefully this is the last Christmas in this country so all the family are coming round for dinner, my wife (bless her cotton socks) is making lunch for 15 people and when I say lunch I mean the whole MENU starters, dinner, xmas pud. She is one hell of a lady to do all that. I will be putting batterys in the kids toys and washing plates
And drinking copiously I take it
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:41 pm

Last Xmas Eve I acheived my life time abition and that was to drink a whole bottle of 12 year old Glenfiddick 1ltr in one sitting I had a hang over that lasted into the New Year I kid you not. I think they will be watching me this year
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:43 pm

Last Xmas Eve I acheived my life time abition and that was to drink a whole bottle of 12 year old Glenfiddick 1ltr in one sitting I had a hang over that lasted into the New Year I kid you not. I think they will be watching me this year
So, sod 'em, after all it will be your last in blighty

Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:53 pm

The thing that bugs me is I have 5 kids and they all buy me Whiskey for Birthdays, Fathers day and Xmas. So over the year it tends to mount up and every now and again I have a clear out and they all start complaining. My wife says 'do you think that glass is big enough and do you not want something to go with it ?' my eldest says 'that reeks' and my youngest who is 4 says 'can I have a drink'

Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:55 pm

The thing that bugs me is I have 5 kids and they all buy me Whiskey for Birthdays, Fathers day and Xmas. So over the year it tends to mount up and every now and again I have a clear out and they all start complaining. My wife says 'do you think that glass is big enough and do you not want something to go with it ?' my eldest says 'that reeks' and my youngest who is 4 says 'can I have a drink'

Five kids, i think you need all the whisky you can get :scared:
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:04 pm

I allways wanted my own football team, I ended up with a netball team with 4 daughters 1 son and a grand daughter, its murder on Sundats when they all come home for dinner and watch Eastenders and talk at the same time. I.ve bought my self a new shed and I have a wee fridge inside I'm going to miss that shed more than the kids I leave behind
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:15 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

we are having a bbq brunch at our house then round to my cousins house for dinner and a dip in the pool, but to be honest, part of me wishes i was back 'home' with my mum, dad, brothers and neices. its going to be really strange this year.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:16 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Having a turkey which will be cooked on/in the barbie with a few mates.

The Mr will be drinking, but I'll be 8 months pregnant :scared: so sadly not - ah well
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:21 pm

Cool Re: What are you all doing christmas day?

My wife is from South Africa and we all went to Jo burg for Xmas a couple of years ago, and it was strange to be floating in the pool with a can,we all sat outside around the table in the sunshine having dinner it was well weird when your not used to it.
:scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.