Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What would you take

What would you take

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:56 am
Just Joined

sandh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What would you take

Its been asked before no doubt but what would you take to Aus that you cant get there,stuff you can get in uk such as cloths or tools or this or that, dont want to get there and think balls I wish i'd brought that
Surpose I would have to include the wife and kids in the list!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

There's been a lot of discussion about duvets, pillows and sheets. Apparently they are quite expensive in Aus.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:13 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would you take

Originally posted by sandh
what would you take to Aus that you cant get there,
My missus. One of a kind
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:25 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Arby's.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:26 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Morgons Spiced Rum.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:27 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Shorts, a towel and a pair of sunnies
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ulujain
Arby's.
What?
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:32 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Larissa
What?
http://www.arbys.com/

They don't have that in Australia.

It may not be obvious from their website, but they sell these delectable roast beef burgers. They are really something special.

Last edited by Ulujain; Jul 22nd 2004 at 12:36 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

my grandkids...i'm missing them today
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Ulujain
Arby's.
Dont you just love the beef and cheddarBut let us not forget the curly fries

Yummy

Last edited by debsy; Jul 22nd 2004 at 1:16 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:39 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

TONS OF MARMITE! I cant live without it!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

you can buy it here
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Kraft Cheesy Pasta. Kraft Dinner is available in Aus, but the cheese powder is just not as good (I suspect the Aussies actuallly make theirs out of cheese instead of (2S,5R,6R)-6-[(2R)-2-[(2R)-2-Amino- 3-(N-methyl carbamoyl) -propionamido]- 2-(p-hydroxyphenyl) acetamido]-3,3- dimehtyl-7-oxo-4-thia-1-azabicyclo [3.2.0] heptane-2-carboxylic acid)
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

delboy is an unknown quantity at this point

hi im allison delboys wife

i would take my mum
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:49 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by podgypossum
you can buy it here
There is reportedly almost nowhere where you can buy genuine English Marmite. Someone found it in an unlikely shop in Brisbane, I think. (Perhaps that's where you meant by "here", I can't remember where you are.) There was a fairly recent thread on this momentous discovery. Go fish.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.