Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What would you like for xmas?

What would you like for xmas?

Old Dec 3rd 2002, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What would you like for xmas?

Hi,My better half asked me what I would like for xmas last night.Isaid let me think about it.Apart from let there be no starving children in the world all I could think of was visa,visa visa.Is there anything else that`s taken up more of my thoughts for the last two years Ithink not!So come on the head of adelaide skilled centre stop playing the grinch and try the cris cringle method. seasons greetings jockney
Old Dec 3rd 2002, 2:40 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

We can't ask for our visas as we already got them!

What we want is for baby #2 to be born healthy, no other gifts required. He/she is due anytime round about 28th December.

Cheers - Don

Last edited by The Don; Dec 3rd 2002 at 5:45 pm.
Old Dec 3rd 2002, 3:14 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

I want a buyer for our house,& the address of the tossers who made an offer then dissapeared off the face of the northern hemisphere.

BB-I'm not bitter,just psychopathic
Old Dec 3rd 2002, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

What I want of course is a visa, and the parents (both sets) to say. "Great, really pleased for you, hope you have a lovely time and we'll visit you frequently."

Fat chance of either.
Msah...

Originally posted by baldbutts
I want a buyer for our house,& the address of the tossers who made an offer then dissapeared off the face of the northern hemisphere.

BB-I'm not bitter,just psychopathic
Old Dec 3rd 2002, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I want house prices over here to go up by 50 % over the next year and the ones in Oz to plummit !! Would be great for us when we do get out there.
I would also like it immigration to announce that they are employing more staff to process the visas quicker !! dream on ....
Old Dec 3rd 2002, 8:33 pm
Welsh member

efty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What would you like for xmas?

Originally posted by jockney
Hi,My better half asked me what I would like for xmas last night.Isaid let me think about it.Apart from let there be no starving children in the world all I could think of was visa,visa visa.Is there anything else that`s taken up more of my thoughts for the last two years Ithink not!So come on the head of adelaide skilled centre stop playing the grinch and try the cris cringle method. seasons greetings jockney

How about blazing sunshine and the knowledge that someone down in Adelaide has actually been assigned to our application. jovial christmas to you all.