Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What will i need to do????

What will i need to do????

Old Dec 7th 2005, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Cool What will i need to do????

Hi everyone,Am heading for Brisbane area going on my husbands trade. I am a student nurse but will be trained by the time we go I just wondered what i need to do to be able to work there. Do i still need to get skills assessed???? and also will i still have to get transcripts etc etc

Thanks guys
xx Tracey
xxx
Old Dec 7th 2005, 10:36 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What will i need to do????

Originally Posted by spaceys

Hi everyone,Am heading for Brisbane area going on my husbands trade. I am a student nurse but will be trained by the time we go I just wondered what i need to do to be able to work there. Do i still need to get skills assessed???? and also will i still have to get transcripts etc etc

Thanks guys
xx Tracey
xxx
Hi Tracey- the folks on the immigration forum include a couple of guys/gals who work for migration agents. The people on that forum are very helpful - you might want to consider asking them the same question.

However, if you can get to brisbane on just your husband's visa without him needing any points from you, then I would just make sure you have all your documents (including transcripts) with you when you travel, and sort it out once you get there.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What will i need to do????

Originally Posted by spaceys

Thanks guys
xx Tracey
xxx
With QLD Health's current 'feel good' consumer-confidence-boosting advertising at the moment, I think they are still desperate to employ anyone with any sort of medical tick.

Err with the exception of one US doctor

WW
Old Dec 8th 2005, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Cool Re: What will i need to do????

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
With QLD Health's current 'feel good' consumer-confidence-boosting advertising at the moment, I think they are still desperate to employ anyone with any sort of medical tick.

Err with the exception of one US doctor

WW
Hey thanks guys I will check out that forum and see how i get on

Tracey
x