Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What we did today

What we did today

Old Sep 24th 2005, 10:16 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default What we did today

Well its been Debs all time wish to own a HydroBath, and with a recent windfall, she went out and purchased a twin tub jobby.
Owning 4 adult Newfoundlands, and with 4 pups still here, and living in th bush... lol,,, with 2 dams, they kinda get tad mucky.

The sales lady, we have been dealing with for a few weeks, optimistically said a Newf, takes about 10 minutes. Ours took 30 minutes each, but we are learning.

Debs chopped my head off this pic, the cow.This is Bella, 1st under the rinser for a damn good BATH !!

BOY do these hydrobaths work, well !!! Best thing weve ever bought. For those in Brisbane, gimme a shout, and Ill pass on the companys details, they are based in Salisbury

Steve
Attached Thumbnails What we did today-bella_in_the_new_hydrobath.jpg  
Old Sep 24th 2005, 10:35 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What we did today

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Well its been Debs all time wish to own a HydroBath, and with a recent windfall, she went out and purchased a twin tub jobby.
Owning 4 adult Newfoundlands, and with 4 pups still here, and living in th bush... lol,,, with 2 dams, they kinda get tad mucky.

The sales lady, we have been dealing with for a few weeks, optimistically said a Newf, takes about 10 minutes. Ours took 30 minutes each, but we are learning.

Debs chopped my head off this pic, the cow.This is Bella, 1st under the rinser for a damn good BATH !!

BOY do these hydrobaths work, well !!! Best thing weve ever bought. For those in Brisbane, gimme a shout, and Ill pass on the companys details, they are based in Salisbury

Steve
I have to say Bella looks slightly less thrilled about the hydrobath than you!

Whats the difference between a 'hydrobath' and showering your dog in the garden with a hose and shampoo?
Old Sep 24th 2005, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

fugly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Whats the difference between a 'hydrobath' and showering your dog in the garden with a hose and shampoo?
about two grand I reckon
Old Sep 24th 2005, 11:28 am
Badge

Originally Posted by fugly
about two grand I reckon
like the Triton in the background. What ever happened to your Holden? Was it you that had one?

Badge

Old Sep 24th 2005, 11:55 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

for that much money, id wanna get in too!!!!

bella does not look impressed......

that dog is huge!!!!! it must eat more in a day than you do in a week!!??
Old Sep 24th 2005, 11:55 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
like the Triton in the background. What ever happened to your Holden? Was it you that had one?

Badge
lol

SHIT you have a incredible memory

Yer still got the Green ute.....

My Holden HJ 350 Chevy V8

Love the bitch to bits, was out lookin at it today with my mate.

Think we are gonna restore her. Engines sweet, interior is crud.

Bought the triton few weeks ago, too good a deal to pass up, plus it has those pom accesories like AIRCON and POWERSTEERIN lmaooo
Old Sep 24th 2005, 11:57 am
Badge

You and me could go along way. The only bloke on the forum to want an old Holden ute.

I'll get one, one day; assuming you can still buy one in 5-10 years.

I remember the picture.You posted it maybe a year or so ago?

Badge

Old Sep 24th 2005, 11:58 am
Banned

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
for that much money, id wanna get in too!!!!

bella does not look impressed......

that dog is huge!!!!! it must eat more in a day than you do in a week!!??

LOL

They dont eat much
Attached Thumbnails What we did today-paco_and_bella_edited.jpg  
Old Sep 24th 2005, 11:59 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

They dont eat much

pmsl!!!
Old Sep 24th 2005, 12:00 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Badge
You and me could go along way. The only bloke on the forum to want an old Holden ute.

I'll get one, one day; assuming you can still buy one in 5-10 years.

I remember the picture.You posted it maybe a year or so ago?

Badge

Yep I did, back in Spring 2004 ish lol

The ute is a BEAUT !

Was gonna sell her, Debs keeps naggin me.

But when you hear that 350 chevy roar, MAN its awesome

Shes a 76 5 litre , with more compliance plates than a greek restaurant
Old Sep 24th 2005, 12:03 pm
Badge

BEAUTIFUL!!

I'd settle for even a WB with the smaller engine, but the 8 would be nice.

Badge

Old Sep 24th 2005, 12:07 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

They dont eat much
LOL.....I took one look at the small pic & my brain decided the black one was someone dressed up as a dog....when the larger pic opened I then realised that no...it was no bloke...it was a beast of a dog/horse

.....methinks I should lay off the lemonade a bit..
Old Sep 24th 2005, 12:23 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

OOOiiiyyyy

It was a serious question. Whats a hydrobath? Why not just shower them in the garden with a hose and some shampoo?
Old Sep 24th 2005, 12:25 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by artep
LOL.....I took one look at the small pic & my brain decided the black one was someone dressed up as a dog....when the larger pic opened I then realised that no...it was no bloke...it was a beast of a dog/horse

.....methinks I should lay off the lemonade a bit..
Ill try and post this pic here,

we took it 3 years ago, and everyone swears its a BLOKE in a costume

Its in fact a 3yr old Newfoundland Bitch.
Attached Thumbnails What we did today-bellastanding2.jpg  
Old Sep 24th 2005, 12:27 pm

Ill try and post this pic here,

we took it 3 years ago, and everyone swears its a BLOKE in a costume

Its in fact a 3yr old Newfoundland Bitch.

OMG!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.