Default What we can wake up to !!!

Just found this. For webcam go to www.coastalwatch.com.au

YOu can choose your area etc ...
Attached Thumbnails What we can wake up to !!!-noosa-sunrise-20-05-03.jpg  
Old May 19th 2003, 8:55 pm
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What we can wake up to !!!

Wow, that is fab. Just tried cottesloe, Perth. Its a bit dark at the moment, but will try again later!!!!
Old May 19th 2003, 9:40 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Excellent URL. Thanks.
Old May 20th 2003, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

I think anyone waking up with a beach view like that would have paid several Million dollars for the house. Only way to get a cheap view like that is in a beachfront caravan park for the night ones around here book out several years in advance for the popular dates. Probably more likely people here wake up to a view of suburban fences and washing lines.
Old May 20th 2003, 12:59 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What we can wake up to !!!

Originally posted by teresa.c
Wow, that is fab. Just tried cottesloe, Perth. Its a bit dark at the moment, but will try again later!!!!
Prey do it will be raining , but no worries you will live in a faceles suburb and will see little of the coast from your home or get time too.

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 20th 2003 at 1:11 am.
Old May 20th 2003, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Teliko19 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is what I wake up to... when I get up early enough to see it

http://www.bricknet.com.au/~tash/Sunrise.htm
Old May 20th 2003, 1:08 am
Muad'Dib

Originally posted by dotty
I think anyone waking up with a beach view like that would have paid several Million dollars for the house. Only way to get a cheap view like that is in a beachfront caravan park for the night ones around here book out several years in advance for the popular dates. Probably more likely people here wake up to a view of suburban fences and washing lines.
What is it about salt water that makes some go watery at the knees? A mesmeric attraction caused by waves energy transformed to heat? This bothers me deeply as I find it unfathomable.

Old May 20th 2003, 1:10 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Teliko19
This is what I wake up to... when I get up early enough to see it

http://www.bricknet.com.au/~tash/Sunrise.htm \
Melbourne is wetter than Manchester what you get up to is grey skys and rain.

Old May 20th 2003, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

LOL never been to Manchester, could be true about Melbourne being wetter than Manchester, it poured down last night, but its nice when it isn't raining!!
Old May 20th 2003, 1:15 am
Banned

Originally posted by Teliko19
LOL never been to Manchester, could be true about Melbourne being wetter than Manchester, it poured down last night, but its nice when it isn't raining!!
You are far to nice for this site and I have never spent time in Manchester either but the figures do show Melbourne is blessed with rain more than Manchester , good one.

Old May 20th 2003, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

hahahahaha I'm not always nice!!

Its funny but since I've been in Australia, I don't seem to notice the rain as much. I mean, from my memories of England it doesn't seem to rain nearly as much here as there. I don't know how the figures for Melbourne and Somerset compare, I will have to find out.
Old May 20th 2003, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

You are far to nice for this site and I have never spent time in Manchester either but the figures do show Melbourne is blessed with rain more than Manchester , good one.
It doesnt rain in Manchester. It just doesnt bloody stop. Its a grim place.
Old May 20th 2003, 2:02 am
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by karawara88
It doesnt rain in Manchester. It just doesnt bloody stop. Its a grim place. [/QUOTE

]

Twined with Melbourne? big diferance Melbourne is a Greek city with other other races trying to move in.

Old May 20th 2003, 2:16 am
Muad'Dib

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Twined with Melbourne? big diferance Melbourne is a Greek city with other other races trying to move in.
More Pommie Bastard Bull Poop!

Melborne is largely Aussie with Blighters as the predominant ethnic minority:

Melbourne's population

Old May 20th 2003, 2:59 am
Banned

Originally posted by Muad'Dib
More Pommie Bastard Bull Poop!

Melborne is largely Aussie with Blighters as the predominant ethnic minority:

Melbourne's population
Plus the biggest Greek population in a city in the world ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.