Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What the verdict on chilli Tim Tams?

What the verdict on chilli Tim Tams?

Old May 17th 2005, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

AliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant future
Default What the verdict on chilli Tim Tams?

Back to the important things in life.
Forget the impending tornados and other worries.
What's you verdict on chilli versus original?
ALi
Old May 17th 2005, 2:37 pm
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What the verdict on chilli Tim Tams?

Originally Posted by AliMay
Back to the important things in life.
Forget the impending tornados and other worries.
What's you verdict on chilli versus original?
ALi
Great
Old May 17th 2005, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

AliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jacko1
Great
Short but sweet.
Old May 17th 2005, 2:40 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

yeuch, pass the bucket!

Give me Black Forest or Tia Maria ones anyday!

Is this an approved thread by the way, or are "biscuits" on the list posted by Three Legs.........
Old May 17th 2005, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
yeuch, pass the bucket!

Give me Black Forest or Tia Maria ones anyday!

Is this an approved thread by the way, or are "biscuits" on the list posted by Three Legs.........
Don't care.
Have done my whinging pom thread already- I didn't notice one about biscuits.

I'm for the originals BTW. Don't mess with perfection.
Ali
Old May 17th 2005, 3:20 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I'm with the Chilli ones, I love that little after taste kick you get.
Old May 17th 2005, 3:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'm with the Chilli ones, I love that little after taste kick you get.
Hey! Where were you during the Three Legs thread!!! plenty of after taste in that one
Old May 17th 2005, 3:53 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hey! Where were you during the Three Legs thread!!! plenty of after taste in that one
Must have missed it Polly, I'm at work so on for five mins then offline for an hour or so. I'll try & look it up.
Old May 18th 2005, 1:51 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Must have missed it Polly, I'm at work so on for five mins then offline for an hour or so. I'll try & look it up.
Chilli Tim Tams - Love 'em
Old May 18th 2005, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

Smudgo is an unknown quantity at this point

Initially good but after 1/2 packet in one go back 2 double dipped for me
Old May 18th 2005, 2:57 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Smudgo
Initially good but after 1/2 packet in one go back 2 double dipped for me
I honestly thought this was a joke, Chilli Tim Tams????????????????????? really?

Are they still chocolate or are they like cheese and chilli? that would be nice, but i'm really not sure of chocolate and chili.

Going shopping later will look them up.

Kala
Old May 18th 2005, 4:08 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Nice for the first 3 seconds, then horrible! Wouldnt buy them myself - only tried on cos they were being given away by somebody else who didn't like em.

W.
Old May 18th 2005, 4:37 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

They're alright. Can't try the other varietes though, because now on a totally sugarless diet. No sugar, honey, milk, fruit.... (for medicinal purposes, though hopefully/probably lose weight too )

Also no wheat, legumes, chilli, pepper, sweet corn, carrots.

My diet is now mainly: oats, soymilk, almonds, brazil nuts, ryvita's, rice crackers, salad, natural yoghurt, cottage cheese, brown rice, veggies.
:scared:
Old May 18th 2005, 4:45 am
frozen to the keyboard

Brissiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutBrissiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutBrissiegirl has a spectacular aura about

haven't tried the chili timtams...

hubby loves the tia maria ones.. I love the dark chocolate ones..

I also luuuurrrrve mint slice and honey jumbles.. but then, they are childhood fave's
Old May 18th 2005, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Love chilli tim tams. Couldn't eat more than 2 or 3 packets at once though

Last edited by YFitz; May 18th 2005 at 5:01 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.