Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What are U All Doing on Xmas Day?

What are U All Doing on Xmas Day?

Old Dec 15th 2008, 6:27 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are U All Doing on Xmas Day?

Eating, drinking, sleeping, snacking, drinking, sleeping, I should think. Just the two of us (plus 3 kits) that day. Heaven.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 7:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Syedney

(And no Only foold & horses...)
I shall my taking my Fools and Horses DVDs to work in the hope of at least a couple of hours peace to watch them overnight.....
Old Dec 15th 2008, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I shall my taking my Fools and Horses DVDs to work in the hope of at least a couple of hours peace to watch them overnight.....
Right idea <ok>

Couldn't do without the usual dose of "Rodney"...errr sorry "Dave!" and "lovely jubbly Del Boy!"...I specially wouldn't mind watching that classic "drink up drink up Trigg we're leaving!" moment...Ah! Bless!

Just the thought of them cheers me up no end! God Bless Hookey Street!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

thribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond repute

Just the two of us, roast turkey (probably on the barbeque, unless the weather's like it was this weekend). Pressies, DVDs and catching up on time not spent with each other over a mad mad year.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 9:25 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

off to Aussie mates in the southern highlands they are going to show us a real Aussie christmas
Old Dec 15th 2008, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

off to mates parents for lunch and spending the day there x spending the morning in the pool x
Old Dec 15th 2008, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deborahjane
We'll be celebrating that we only have 12 days left in Perth!

Probably packing, finishing the bits of half empty Gin, Barcardi etc as we can't take them back and watching the videos my family have sent over of Eastenders, Spooks, Gavin and Stacey, Jack Dee etc.you dont fancy leaving your videos of spooks and eastenders do you? a good home could be found in perth for them !!
Can't decide whether to have a Christmas lunch on the beach or have a roast.
good luck for your trip back to the uk
Old Dec 15th 2008, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Mum & Dad arrive on Saturday so it'll be pressie opening with them & kids at 5am or whatever ungodly hour they wake up , then down to Sorrento beach with another 7 or 8 families for brekkie and a swim (maybe take the jetski). Back home to spa, eat, drink and be merry for the rest of the day. Webcam to family if we're sober enough .
TJ
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:12 pm
Account Closed

deborahjane is an unknown quantity at this point

To Hitchcock71

We'll have about 6/8 home taped videos if you'd like those before we leave. Won't be finished with them until the end of December but if you shop at Ocean Keys at all would happily pass them to you as they will only go in the bin.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 10:49 pm
SNH
BE Enthusiast

SNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud of

I'm spending it with my family for the first time in about a decade. We never seem to be in the same hemisphere.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 2:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by deborahjane
To Hitchcock71

We'll have about 6/8 home taped videos if you'd like those before we leave. Won't be finished with them until the end of December but if you shop at Ocean Keys at all would happily pass them to you as they will only go in the bin.
sadly you are too north for me x
Old Dec 16th 2008, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

It will be the two of us this festive season- I don't fancy the beach- thought about going somewhere further out. Just not sure where yet...

...and there will be no, absolutely no drinking by hub (unless it is beer )

Old Dec 16th 2008, 5:18 am
Account Closed

deborahjane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hitchcock71

Sorry read it quickly as Yanchep so thought not too far away! Never mind.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

going to the airport at 6pm to pick up the in laws who arrive on the 25th
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

thedons will become famous soon enoughthedons will become famous soon enough

Going to friends for BBq, then slowly getting fatter and drunker, OH and flying to Darwin on boxing day for 12 nights hot hot hot can't wait

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.