Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is the TRA order of processing an application

What is the TRA order of processing an application

Old Sep 28th 2004, 10:39 pm
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice
Default What is the TRA order of processing an application

Does anybody know the order in which a TRA application is processed? The reason being is that my boss who wrote my job description has just announced that he is retiring at the end of october, therefore if the TRA try to contact him at work after this time, then obviously he wont be there. I am a little worried that it will slow my application down if he has left the business - no one else currently knows about my application, therefore I dont want the TRA phoning up and talking to someone else about it.
I have sent several emails to the TRA to explain the situation to see if I should let my bosses replacement know and then pass his details onto the TRA, but I have recieved no replies.
When the TRA contacts these people to verify documents do they phone, email, write or what? what do they ask these people is just to verify that they have written and signed the documents or do they go detailed into it?

cheers

PS My application was received by the TRA on 15th Sept, so therfore in theory it could take up to 3 months from this date (priority application). Do they contact the people to verify evidence first?