Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What time does it get light and dark in Brisbane and Perth?

What time does it get light and dark in Brisbane and Perth?

Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:43 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute
Default What time does it get light and dark in Brisbane and Perth?

Thank you for helping!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:46 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What time does it get light and dark in Brisbane and Perth?

Originally Posted by Vernons
Thank you for helping!
Blimey! You really CAN'T make up your mind can you??

Perth

Sunrise: 0530hrs
Sunset: 1930hrs
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:07 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Is that pretty consistent all year round?

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer

Perth

Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:15 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

Perth

She Fluffy that was a question someone else wanted to know the answer to! Bet they are glad I didn't just use the search function
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

stokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant future

Sunrise and sunset times

Perth ...

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...omy.html?n=196

Brisbane ...

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...nomy.html?n=47
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:18 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Originally Posted by stokesy43

Excellent site. Thank you
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:26 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stokesy43
Interesting...and useful!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:29 pm

She Fluffy that was a question someone else wanted to know the answer to! Bet they are glad I didn't just use the search function
Think you'll find he was being a little sarcastic!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:33 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Think you'll find he was being a little sarcastic!

Well what about the other person who said the website was "interesting and useful". How long have you been on this forum for? For some of us we have only just started on the long journey of applying to Australia and we have lots of questions that we need help on. I am sorry if you think all my posts are useless but hey - DON'T READ THEM!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:36 pm

Well what about the other person who said the website was "interesting and useful". How long have you been on this forum for? For some of us we have only just started on the long journey of applying to Australia and we have lots of questions that we need help on. I am sorry if you think all my posts are useless but hey - DON'T READ THEM!
How very assumptious of you!

When and where did I ever insinuate that i found ALL of your posts useless? I'll be honest and say I haven't found one useful yet though........

Lighten up man!!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:51 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

When and where did I ever insinuate that i found ALL of your posts useless? I'll be honest and say I haven't found one useful yet though........

Lighten up man!!

So what would you put in your posts, oh he of all wisdom.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:56 pm

So what would you put in your posts, oh he of all wisdom.
........bored of this!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:58 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, take it easy! I didn't say your posts are useless!
I just said it's interesting...I don't know what you think about but you're wrong.
Good luck!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:17 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Originally Posted by skywalker
Hey, take it easy! I didn't say your posts are useless!
I just said it's interesting...I don't know what you think about but you're wrong.
Good luck!

Thanks for the posts on what time it gets dark/light in Oz.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

Lighten up man!!
This is the second thread that i've clicked onto where i'm scrolling down and reading you and vernons bickering...please tell me you two are just joking around because if it for real,you need to know that it's tedious for the rest of us to read...
Why don't you pm each other and maybe keep the rest of us out of it please.
Then again you two may be completely joking therefore the joke being on me.It's difficult to tell.
Lynn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.