Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What time did the e-mail arrive?

What time did the e-mail arrive?

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of
Default What time did the e-mail arrive?

A bit like how long is a peice of string, but what time did most people find out they had got their visa's???

If I log onto e-mails before leaving for work (7.30am ish) and there's nothing there, is there any point logging on much after that, given the time difference???

My poor husband works late shifts at the moment, and when he calls me at work around lunchtime he getting fed up with me being really disappointed when he says there is no e-mail...I used to sound happy to hear his voice....

Paranoid of Kent...

PS. If it makes a difference, we are using an Agent (Go Mat)
Thread moved to Immigration...happy for mods to delete if they want.

Last edited by sonictigger; Aug 23rd 2005 at 8:00 pm. Reason: Moved thread to Immigration
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 7:49 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What time did the e-mail arrive?

Originally Posted by sonictigger
A bit like how long is a peice of string, but what time did most people find out they had got their visa's???

If I log onto e-mails before leaving for work (7.30am ish) and there's nothing there, is there any point logging on much after that, given the time difference???

My poor husband works late shifts at the moment, and when he calls me at work around lunchtime he getting fed up with me being really disappointed when he says there is no e-mail...I used to sound happy to hear his voice....

Paranoid of Kent...

If you post this in the immigration forum you'll probably get some answers faster
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 8:00 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, when the meds were requested the email from our agent came in the afternoon if that is any help

Hang in there, I reckon this Friday you'll be posting "got it"

Bugger... that means I'll have to do the forfeit...
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 8:25 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Paranoid of Kent...

Our email came thru about 5am and YES that email !!!
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 8:34 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Paranoid of Kent...

My requests were sent 1am uk time but of course i read them in morning over my toast
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:06 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

We used Go Matilda and the visa grant e-mail arrived in my in box from Alan collett at 04:30 am. The e-mail from the DIMIA arrived at Go Matilda half an hour earlier at 04:00 am.

Linda Goodwin, another Go Matilda client received her visa grant e-mail at 12:43 lunchtime

Hope that helps.

Rob

Paranoid of Kent...