Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What things can i do on validation trip

What things can i do on validation trip

Old Oct 28th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default What things can i do on validation trip

Apart from open a bank account,have a good time and check out areas in perth for rent and buying etc what other things can i see about, arrange or do when i am there in jan 2009 for my validation trip,I have mentioned other things in past but been told best wait till i make the move,just want to do as much or arrange as much as possible when i get there.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Hills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud of
Default Re: What things can i do on validation trip

Originally Posted by brian.w
Apart from open a bank account,have a good time and check out areas in perth for rent and buying etc what other things can i see about, arrange or do when i am there in jan 2009 for my validation trip,I have mentioned other things in past but been told best wait till i make the move,just want to do as much or arrange as much as possible when i get there.
In response to a similar query I posted this, which should cover some of the bases (start reading at the dot points). Good luck.

Hills Boy
Old Oct 29th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brian.w
Depending on when you plan to make the final move you may choose not to open a bank account. The accounts in Oz tend to charge a monthly fee and to be honest it is just as easy to open an account from the UK then go for a meeting and collect the bank cards when you arrive.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 11:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

As I've said before and will probably say again Just have a holiday. Most things that need doing to live here are not worth doing prior to your actual move. Wander around the suburbs and enjoy yourself.