Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is the temperature of your pool now?

What is the temperature of your pool now?

Old Oct 7th 2010, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the temperature of your pool now?

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Hmm, top 6 inches is one thing, it's the bottom two metres that I'm more concerned about!
Mine had the pump on so it's the real mixed temp, not just the top 2cm.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Got the keys to new house today and the pool felt easily warm enough. Does have solar heating but have no idea if it is on...or even how to check
Old Oct 7th 2010, 11:19 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, top 6 inches is one thing, it's the bottom two metres that I'm more concerned about!
Yeah def cooler down there.

Ok, I'll tie mine to about a foot above the bottom for a while over the weekend as DEF gonna be in it, others are threatening to be in too! (not Nic ...lol, she'll be Nov like you Penny ... )

Originally Posted by Alfresco
I see!

Interesting.

Ok, now you've got solar heating and I don't, yet we're geographically not far at all. I'll be wanting to see your temps higher than mine once we start getting some regular sun ...
Old Oct 8th 2010, 6:44 am
Account Closed

Old Oct 8th 2010, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic

Of course it had to rain all night and today.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 8:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Of course it had to rain all night and today.
Yep, and heaps more to come apparently!
Old Oct 9th 2010, 4:36 am
Account Closed

Yep, and heaps more to come apparently!
It's here! ...

Pools currently holding 23C, and feels ok to touch. Will need a bit of warming myself up for a while before i'm back in tho.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 7:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Tell you what, when I see proof of Nic in, I'll consider getting in ours
Old Oct 9th 2010, 9:27 am
Account Closed

Tell you what, when I see proof of Nic in, I'll consider getting in ours
It makes no difference to me if either of you go in or not, aint my loss ...
Old Oct 11th 2010, 12:59 am
Account Closed

Pfft!
Old Oct 11th 2010, 1:40 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

What ever I set the heater to

The 'What is the temperature where you are now?' thread triggered this so thought i'd start one for pool owners, and anyone else interested. We can monitor from this when and where in Australia we're using our pools ...

What IS the temp of your pool now, and are you in it yet?

This way not yet, pool temp is hovering around the 20C and peaked last week at 23C with the sun on it for a few days.

I've said i'll be in by end of the month ...
Old Oct 11th 2010, 1:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by themerlin
What ever I set the heater to
gas heater right? ... as surely any solar heating is currently as much use as a chocolate teapot!
Old Oct 11th 2010, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

my kids must be mad then,cos youngest and her friend were in for 3 hours yesterday and 2 hours the day before.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 2:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My pool is rain temperature now and very green/brown.

Emptying it again now. That's about 25 cm so far since last night at least as it was already overflowing this morning..
Old Oct 11th 2010, 2:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by donna
my kids must be mad then,cos youngest and her friend were in for 3 hours yesterday and 2 hours the day before.
Well I stuck me hand in recently and it didn't feel cold. Didn't feel super warm either, but with a bit of a warm up i'd be in.

Not holding breath tho!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.