Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What to take? Please help.

What to take? Please help.

Old Aug 12th 2003, 2:35 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default What to take? Please help.

It is difficult to know what to and what not to take. I have several useful, but awkward items to take, but not sure whether to leave/sell such as:

Full size bouncy castle that won't deflate
One-third size model railway with 22 miles of track
100 surplus top loader betamax vcr's
Five 16ft flagpoles
One John Deere muck loader/spreader
Nineteen dozen 'I shot JR mugs'
Couple of bannana boats (inflated only)
2 dozen Tony Blair ventriloquist dummies
14 empty non-refillable fire extinguishers

This is only a sample of what I am currently storing in the back room of my two up, two down end of terrace. My aunty said I must be ruthless and throw away what I don't need, but where do I start?? Please help.
Old Aug 12th 2003, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

you're so funny!
please tell me this is a joke Chippy
Old Aug 12th 2003, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

james & bev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What to take? Please help.

Originally posted by chippy
It is difficult to know what to and what not to take. I have several useful, but awkward items to take, but not sure whether to leave/sell such as:

Five 16ft flagpoles

This is only a sample of what I am currently storing in the back room of my two up, two down end of terrace. My aunty said I must be ruthless and throw away what I don't need, but where do I start?? Please help.

theres some good stuff in here don't be to hasty -

betamax's are still behind the curve technology wise one day you'll be laughing.

the banana boats offer opportunities - why not get a horse (or high powered motorbike) to tow the banana's down the local canal offering rides to kids. Bound to be money in it.

JR mugs difficult (I always liked pammie) but all the girls like a rogue so could be a market.

Finally take the flag poles attach to castle bouncy and place in huge new pool in aus. Its the ultimate in decandant pool inflatables, you'll be the envy of all your neighbours.

BTW

nagging missus + grumpy 4 year old worth shipping??

James
Old Aug 12th 2003, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

wolfens_wife is an unknown quantity at this point

we were sorting through the kids toys and found a singing "Tweetie" that does the Macarena. ( the know that song that all the women do dancing around their handhags... the one with the two old gits on the video!!!)
We got rid....... after all the mother in law did ask what she could buy the little one for his birthday..... I said a tweenie......
Old Aug 12th 2003, 5:49 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Five 16ft flagpoles

place every thing on bouncy castle, use flag poles as oars ,rest is up to you................ MM
Old Aug 12th 2003, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

gdad is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: What to take? Please help.

Five 16ft flagpoles

TAKE YOUR MUM AND DAD

PAY THEIR FLIGHTS AND A YEARS ACCOMODATION--YOU OWE IT TO THEM.