Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What this sites for.

What this sites for.

Old Jun 19th 2003, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

thnx4allthefish is an unknown quantity at this point
Post What this sites for.

I think I originally got this link from this site. It provides some useful information which is what I sought out from this site when I first came a visiting.

http://emigrate.hotshopping.com.au

Andy

Old Jun 19th 2003, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Tim Sorrell was really helpful on here Joanne
Old Jun 19th 2003, 3:01 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Re: What this sites for.

Originally posted by thnx4allthefish
I think I originally got this link from this site. It provides some useful information which is what I sought out from this site when I first came a visiting.

http://emigrate.hotshopping.com.au

Andy

Yet you are still here.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 6:20 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Yes Andy, you are 100% correct that is what this site is supposed to be about.
BUT a person who uses the name Pommie Barstard is draging it down daily.
He uses this site to wind people up and shatter other peoples ideas which is his perverse pleasure in life, so lots of good posters have stopped posting and now the flow of information is suffering.
But never mind he is having fun thats all that matters.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 6:24 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by paulf
Yes Andy, you are 100% correct that is what this site is supposed to be about.
BUT a person who uses the name Pommie Barstard is draging it down daily.
He uses this site to wind people up and shatter other peoples ideas which is his perverse pleasure in life, so lots of good posters have stopped posting and now the flow of information is suffering.
But never mind he is having fun thats all that matters.
Now paulf, I'm abit of a Pommie Bastard basher myself, but to say he's "shattering other peoples ideas"...that's taking it a bit too far surely.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 6:35 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Nope, have you seen some posts where people are going off the idea and then PB jumps in with his Drivel which is just what you want to hear when you,re having a bad day.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

WilfSlipshod is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope, have you seen some posts where people are going off the idea and then PB jumps in with his Drivel which is just what you want to hear when you,re having a bad day.
Don't forget Wild drivels a lot too.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 6:53 pm
I'm lovin' it

Yes, I take your point here. But don't you think that people should trust the power of their own convictions. There is enough genuine info here and elsewhere to make reasonably informed decisions.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 7:30 pm
?????????

Yeah you,re right, but he pisses me off so I have a moan.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Interested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant future

yeah
Old Jun 19th 2003, 9:25 pm
Sydneysider and lovin it!

Dinky is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Interested
yeah
yeah! yeah? Eh?
Old Jun 20th 2003, 7:12 am
Just Joined

thnx4allthefish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by chippy
Yet you are still here.
I still need information, and although it's now a bit overrun with the daily rants, and the daily migrant/immigrant debate this site is still useful.

The shippers are coming next week, and this site gave me the answer on MAFF approved disenfectant and where was the best place to obtain it.

PB, Wilf, Dotty et al, have all posted useful info, but I think they enjoy the banter, get a rise out of someone and they love the verbal dogfight that ensues. You can't take it too seriously.

Andy
Old Jun 20th 2003, 7:33 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by thnx4allthefish
I still need information, and although it's now a bit overrun with the daily rants, and the daily migrant/immigrant debate this site is still useful.

The shippers are coming next week, and this site gave me the answer on MAFF approved disenfectant and where was the best place to obtain it.

PB, Wilf, Dotty et al, have all posted useful info, but I think they enjoy the banter, get a rise out of someone and they love the verbal dogfight that ensues. You can't take it too seriously.

Andy
Like a guy with good sense , good luck to you in your new life.

Old Jun 20th 2003, 8:15 am
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Like a guy with good sense , good luck to you in your new life.

Surprised you would recognise one though.
Old Jun 20th 2003, 8:18 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by chippy
Surprised you would recognise one though.

Have to go happy hour is near, but have a good weekend .
We can start again Monday if you care.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.