Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What to see in Perth in 2 days

What to see in Perth in 2 days

Old Jun 13th 2004, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

mutang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What to see in Perth in 2 days

Hi all , i'm doing a flying visit to Oz to have a look around and i find myself with 2 days to check out Perth . I need an essential guide for what i need to see within 2 days ! Can anyone sell me Perth ?
Thanks...
Old Jun 14th 2004, 12:48 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What to see in Perth in 2 days

Originally posted by mutang
Hi all , i'm doing a flying visit to Oz to have a look around and i find myself with 2 days to check out Perth . I need an essential guide for what i need to see within 2 days ! Can anyone sell me Perth ?
Thanks...
It depends whether you are looking at Perth as a potential home or as a tourist. If the former - schools, suburbs, drive around a lot.

If the latter, Kings Park, Fremantle, trip over to Rotto for a day, Fremantle prison is good.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

mutang is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi , i should of mentioned that i would like to live there . I was wondering what were the good suburbs to see ( for schools , shopping , etc...)
Thanks ,
Old Jun 14th 2004, 6:30 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mutang
Hi , i should of mentioned that i would like to live there . I was wondering what were the good suburbs to see ( for schools , shopping , etc...)
Thanks ,
2 days isn't much but you will need to spend most of that time driving. Do your research first to see what suburbs you might like or afford to live in, then visit them.

Go North, then South then East to the hills, if that's your cup of tea.