Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is Rockingham Like?

What is Rockingham Like?

Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:21 pm
I'm on a Highway to Hell

Kris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to all
Default What is Rockingham Like?

As the title suggests starting to look at possible places to live in Perth surrounds and was wondering what Rockingham is really like?

I think I have been there many moons ago but not 100% sure - if I am right it seemed quite nice.

Also any suggestions of other nice places would be gladly received too.
We would ideally like to be near beach or water and within reach of the city.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

Rastis will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What is Rockingham Like?

Originally Posted by Kris_Rocks
As the title suggests starting to look at possible places to live in Perth surrounds and was wondering what Rockingham is really like?

I think I have been there many moons ago but not 100% sure - if I am right it seemed quite nice.

Also any suggestions of other nice places would be gladly received too.
We would ideally like to be near beach or water and within reach of the city.
Hi there Rocky is great... has its knockers though. there have been a few threads on Rockingham, try the search forum option and you will prob find all you need. ;-)
Old Apr 18th 2008, 3:51 pm
I'm on a Highway to Hell

Kris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rastis
Hi there Rocky is great... has its knockers though. there have been a few threads on Rockingham, try the search forum option and you will prob find all you need. ;-)
Groovy thanks
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:49 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Rocky is great... has its knockers though.
I will have to take my camera next time I go then
Old Apr 19th 2008, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by worzel
I will have to take my camera next time I go then
don't go to long point then, you'll get arrested!!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:39 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

don't go to long point then, you'll get arrested!!
If I am guessing right from that it is a nudist beach? The only time I saw one of those was in Fueteventura and all there was to look at was 60 year old overweight German's (the toothbrush moustache was the give away). So I don't think I will bother.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by worzel
If I am guessing right from that it is a nudist beach? The only time I saw one of those was in Fueteventura and all there was to look at was 60 year old overweight German's (the toothbrush moustache was the give away). So I don't think I will bother.
You guessed right and 60 would be about on the button at this one as well I wonder why that is....
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute

Its Skelmersdale on sea with a few aussie weirdos thrown (throwun) in
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

getting down under is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Rockingham, however can anyone let me know what the god damn awful factory is, messing up the shoreline?

I'm sure the owners of the houses looking out across the ocean were delighted when that place cropped up :curse:
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by getting down under
I love Rockingham, however can anyone let me know what the god damn awful factory is, messing up the shoreline?

I'm sure the owners of the houses looking out across the ocean were delighted when that place cropped up :curse:
Do you mean the grain terminal?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

getting down under is an unknown quantity at this point

Is that what it is? Grain huh, that'll explain the conveyor belt things linking it to the shoreline then.

Goodness knows why they put it there

Last edited by getting down under; Apr 19th 2008 at 1:35 pm.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I like it here