What a pain

Old Jun 11th 2003, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face What a pain

With just 3 weeks to go the first time buyers have just pulled out the chain. So it looks like the whole thing will collapse.
Old Jun 11th 2003, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: What a pain

Originally posted by karawara88
With just 3 weeks to go the first time buyers have just pulled out the chain. So it looks like the whole thing will collapse.

Nightmare, pour youself a large glass, deep breath and positive thinking, if you had one buyer you will find another........get the estate agents to ring around all their prospective buyers this afternoon, may just find one! If not, go to Perth and leave the keys with estate agent to sell and give someone close power of attorney.

Good luck in Perth and keep us posted

x
Old Jun 11th 2003, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Deep breaths not working maybe a few pints of cider might. !

Its not my buyer thats pulled out, its further down the chain, which makes it worse.

The guy whose had the buyer pull out has a one bed place, and if he had been a bit flexible on the price I would buy to let, but he needs full price to move on to the one he wants. !!

The only good news is the estate agent is selling all in the chain so they will be in panic mode to save it. Oh well got to keep smiling.