What to pack?

Old Jul 6th 2006, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

ammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to all
Default What to pack?

Evenin all!! (Its evening here in Ireland). I am in the middle of packing our suitcases for "the big trip"! I am wondering has anyone a list or advice on what to pack.The stuff that you find you cant live without until the container arrives.I have packed all our warm clothes ,laptop,a few toys for kids,camera...documents ..am I forgetting anything?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

melb is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: What to pack?

Hello,

We are planning our big move in November, what I have is a folder with all essential docs, such as 1pg, of what we must do asap on arrival,
* such as get TFN, let back know it so we don't get higher rate tax etc, register with medicare, change driving licences etc.
* Addresses of all family, friends etc with contact nos,
* List of bank account nos Uk/Aus
* CV's updated
* Job agency addresses etc.
* Reale estate contacts
* City Maps

Basically anything which you may need or might need to make you feel less homesick or isolated etc.

Wishing you lots of luck with the move
Best wishes
Mel

Originally Posted by ammer
Evenin all!! (Its evening here in Ireland). I am in the middle of packing our suitcases for "the big trip"! I am wondering has anyone a list or advice on what to pack.The stuff that you find you cant live without until the container arrives.I have packed all our warm clothes ,laptop,a few toys for kids,camera...documents ..am I forgetting anything?