Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is the one meal you miss

What is the one meal you miss

Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:20 pm
F.U.B.A.R

Homer will become famous soon enoughHomer will become famous soon enough
Default What is the one meal you miss

For the last couple of days i have just fanced a sausage sandwich but just cant find a nice sausage, what is the one meal or snack you miss most.
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the one meal you miss

Originally Posted by Homer
For the last couple of days i have just fanced a sausage sandwich but just cant find a nice sausage, what is the one meal or snack you miss most.
a buttered Mortons roll and square sausage
or a toasted outsider from Motherspride
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
a buttered Mortons roll and square sausage
or a toasted outsider from Motherspride
Would an Outsider be a crust ?
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chaval
Would an Outsider be a crust ?
no, its just one of the ends of a loaf about an inch thick
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

no, its just one of the ends of a loaf about an inch thick
lol...thats what i mean...i always thought it was called a crust..
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:43 pm
Master of verbal pish©

lol...thats what i mean...i always thought it was called a crust..
ah, that will depends on where u come from. its an ootsider to us glasgow lads

Last edited by soapy©; Aug 6th 2005 at 1:45 pm.
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

ah, that will depens on where u come from. its an ootsider to us glasgow lads
I see...we call the toliet in the garden and outsider...glad we got this sorted out before we get together for a bbq
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I see...we call the toliet in the garden and outsider...glad we got this sorted out before we get together for a bbq

oh im glad, i wouldnt wanna send u oot to pick up an ootside lol
just a thought, now when was the last time u saw an outside loo? u must be dead auld he he he he
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
Well we call a outside/crust a healy and the best healy is on a plain loaf none of your pan crap lol
Vicki & Billy
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
Well we call a outside/crust a healy and the best healy is on a plain loaf none of your pan crap lol
Vicki & Billy
yip, it can only be plain, the pan one is pish
Old Aug 6th 2005, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

oh im glad, i wouldnt wanna send u oot to pick up an ootside lol
just a thought, now when was the last time u saw an outside loo? u must be dead auld he he he he
We havent got one..but it keeps the cats away...
Old Aug 6th 2005, 8:39 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Homer
Herring in sour cream! Used to be able to buy it in Waitrose, but no more
I was so desperate that I even contacted the company that imported it - only to find that they no longer import it. Then I contacted the company to sell it to find out who their new importer is - and they don't sell it to the UK anymore

Now I'm hoping I'll be able to get it again when we move to Perth.

Gina
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:16 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GinaUK
I was so desperate that I even contacted the company that imported it - only to find that they no longer import it. Then I contacted the company to sell it to find out who their new importer is - and they don't sell it to the UK anymore

Gina
I'm not supprised they stopped selling them. They sound disgusting.!!!!!
Old Aug 6th 2005, 11:02 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by GinaUK

Gina
They sell it in Filey / West Yorkshire

Can't stand the stuff......me mum likes it.

I'd rather eat me dogs toenails <puke>

Old Aug 6th 2005, 11:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz

I'd rather eat me dogs toenails <puke>
on toast?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.