Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What was number one the day you were born???

What was number one the day you were born???

Old May 18th 2005, 3:54 pm
Merlot

Default Re: What was number one the day you were born???

For me England World Cup Squad - "Back Home"

For him The Beatles - "The Ballad Of John & Yoko"

Cool

Old May 18th 2005, 3:56 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, God, why do I torment myself - these kinds of things make me feel like I'm really getting on in years!!

Mine was Rolf Harris with the great 'classic' 'Two Little Boys'. Love Rolf to bits, but wish he'd stuck to painting.

Nicky
Old May 18th 2005, 3:57 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi mines.. The Rolling Stones - "The Last Time" - pretty cool

and the Album was.. The Rolling Stones - "Rolling Stones no.2"

Cols is.. The Everly Brothers - "Cathy's Clown"

and the Album was.. Original Soundtrack - "South Pacific" LOL :scared:
Old May 18th 2005, 4:27 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Me - Jim Reeves - "Distant Drums" :scared:
Missus - Dawn - "Knock Three Times"
Sprog - 5ive - "Let's Dance"
Old May 18th 2005, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is :
Tommy Roe - Dizzy
album was Bob Dylan- Nashville skyline.

kids are
#1: The Bangles - Eternal Flame.
#2: Vanilla Ice - Ice, ice, baby.
#3: Simply Red - Fairground.

Does anybody know who Tommy Roe is? Never heard of him.
Tracey.
Old May 18th 2005, 4:30 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Mine is :
Tommy Roe - Dizzy
album was Bob Dylan- Nashville skyline.

kids are
#1: The Bangles - Eternal Flame.
#2: Vanilla Ice - Ice, ice, baby.
#3: Simply Red - Fairground.

Does anybody know who Tommy Roe is? Never heard of him.
Tracey.
Mine is

David Soul, Silver Lady.

no idea who he is

Album
Diana Ross and the Supremes 20 golden greats
Old May 18th 2005, 4:32 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

For me.....Roy Orbison and Pretty Woman...

hubby's.....George McCrae - "Rock Your Baby"

For our daughter.....Westlife - "Queen Of My Heart"

and she is........
Old May 18th 2005, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Mine is

David Soul, Silver Lady.

no idea who he is

Album
Diana Ross and the Supremes 20 golden greats

He was Hutch from Starsky and Hutch, thought he was fab back then, dancing around to top of the pops!!! omg sounding old
Old May 18th 2005, 4:37 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Swifts
He was Hutch from Starsky and Hutch, thought he was fab back then, dancing around to top of the pops!!! omg sounding old
Sorry Starsky and Hutch??? Who

Cheers Birdy
Old May 18th 2005, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all

Me - Massachusetts(Bee Gees)-conception Tom Jones Green Green grass

Gloria - One night/I got stung (Elivis)

Warren - Ashes to Ashes (Bowie)

Emma - Lion sleeps tonight! (Tight fit) POOR CHILD

Shannon - Without you (Mariah Carey)

Bruce
Old May 18th 2005, 5:24 pm
Margie

Margie has a spectacular aura aboutMargie has a spectacular aura aboutMargie has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Dave Clark 5, "Glad All Over" - I'd read that somewhere before, but the site confirmed it!
The Beatles with "I wanna hold your hand".
My sister saw them in concert before getting the shocking news of my imminent arrival. She was 15 and parents "didn't do things like that anymore ".

I'm glad they did!
Old May 18th 2005, 5:48 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Oasis ........ Wonderwall!
Old May 18th 2005, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Oasis ........ Wonderwall!
Old May 18th 2005, 5:56 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Sweets for my sweet by the Searchers for moi
You by the Righteous Brothers, For T....and for Kezza
I should be so lucky by lil ol Kylie.

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
A friend sent this to me at work today ...... go to http://everyhit.com/dates
to find out what was number one the day you were born......

nowt to do with Aus but interesting.....

Number one the day I was born was Dawn - "Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree", the day my hubby was born (Sir Les Patterson) was The Rolling Stones - "Honky Tonk Women", & the day Jonah was born was Evanescence - "Bring Me To Life"

*nice*
Old May 18th 2005, 6:38 pm

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point

Just spent a happy 10 minutes going through my birthday parties from my teens and early twenties - when you see the number one it brings back quite a few heady memories!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.