Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What was number one the day you were born???

What was number one the day you were born???

Old May 18th 2005, 1:46 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What was number one the day you were born???

What relevance does this have to Australia ???

ffs
Old May 18th 2005, 1:48 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise4
For hubby it was The Beatles - Hello Goodbye
Louise,

Did hubby have a tricky birth then ?
Old May 18th 2005, 1:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs

ffs
im in australia and thats good enough for me
Old May 18th 2005, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

How bad is mine!!!

Marmalade - "Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da" remember the one....."Life goes on, whoa
La, la how their life goes on " ......sure I've done that at drunk karaoke

Graham's is ......T.Rex - "Get It On"

and Oliver's is ..........Limp Bizkit - "Rollin'" !!!!!!
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
So, I share a birthdate with Cilla Black, Lisa Left Eye Lopes....and Pascal
Only 1 and a bit week Bix

I think you're more than 20 years apart though

The Jam still isn't ringing any bells, sorry. Pascal who's nearly 27 has heard of them, sort of...

I know heaps of other 'old' stuff though Most of the other stuff people are coming up with.
Wouldn't it be funny if I don't know who the Beatles were! I bet there's people my age out there though, who don't(the ones who's parents didn't listen to it, and they themselves are more into dance music and stuff)

Yesterday there was a program on the tv(I think it was 7!!) about the Ed Sullivan show! Cool stuff, very interesting! Beatles, Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin, The Doors, The Supremes, Creedence Clear Water Rivival(have their cd's, didn't know what the singer looked like though!)
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by soapy
im in australia and thats god enough for me
I'll second that!
Old May 18th 2005, 1:51 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

ffs
You got me on that one
You sure it topped the UK chart cos I bin around for most of them and I'm buggered if I can remember that one
Old May 18th 2005, 1:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
You got me on that one
You sure it topped the UK chart cos I bin around for most of them and I'm buggered if I can remember that one
Old May 18th 2005, 1:53 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swifts
How bad is mine!!!

Marmalade - "Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da" remember the one....."Life goes on, whoa
La, la how their life goes on " ......sure I've done that at drunk karaoke

Graham's is ......T.Rex - "Get It On"

and Oliver's is ..........Limp Bizkit - "Rollin'" !!!!!!
lol! rollin, rollin, rollin.....

Is Obladi oblada originally Beatles? (isn't everything originally Beatles)
We sang it in Primary school music class, I know that much!
Old May 18th 2005, 1:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Simone

did they have classes back then

Last edited by soapy©; May 18th 2005 at 1:58 pm.
Old May 18th 2005, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Simone

yes it was, think everyone must know that song!!!
Old May 18th 2005, 2:00 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Btw, I know the Who

Did they have an album that was either purple, or was called purple something?
Or am I now confusing 2 things?
Old May 18th 2005, 2:01 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Simone,

Do you remember a punk song called "Eton Rifles" ?

And didn't the Jam also do "Town called mallice ?"
Old May 18th 2005, 2:02 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

My mum always said that it was 'Spirit in the Sky' but the web site says not. I hope my mummy hasn't been telling me fibs all these years and it was just a mistake, lol

It was according to link;

The Number 1 single was:
Dana - "All Kinds Of Everything"

The Number 1 album was:
Simon & Garfunkel - "Bridge Over Troubled Water"

Will have to have a little chat with my mum,
Sarah
Old May 18th 2005, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

ffs
The Seekers, 'The Carnival is over'.

An Aussie band.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.