Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What was number one the day you were born???

What was number one the day you were born???

Old May 18th 2005, 1:09 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What was number one the day you were born???

Scary, I can remember most of those songs :scared: Mine's The Beatles "Hello Goodbye"

You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go go go, oh no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello

I say high, you say low
You say why and I say I don't know, oh no
(Hello goodbye hello goodbye) Hello hello
(Hello goodbye) I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
(Hello goodbye hello goodbye) Hello hello
(Hello goodbye) I don't know why you say goodbye
(Hello goodbye) I say hello/goodbye

Why why why why why why do you say goodbye goodbye, oh no?

Hello hello
Hello hello

You say yes (I say yes) I say no (But I may mean no)
You say stop (I can stay) and I say go go go (Till it's time to go), oh
Oh no
Hello hello
Hello hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello hello

Hela heba helloa
Hela heba helloa, cha cha cha
Hela heba helloa, wooo
Hela heba helloa, hela
Hela heba helloa, cha cha cha
Hela heba helloa, wooo
Hela heba helloa, cha cah cah (fade out)
Old May 18th 2005, 1:13 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
The Jam - "A Town Called Malice / Precious"
Who?
What do you mean "Who!!!!!" I don't care where you come from, you must have heard of the Jam - great band.

I had The Shadows - Apache - class (not)
Hubby - Cliff and Shadows - Please don't tease
1st born - Shamen - Ebeneezer Goode
2nd born - Celine Dion - Think Twice :scared: :scared: :scared:

1st born shares her birthday with Alvin Stardust. I was No. 1 fan. His son is now her head master and we saw Alvin as the childcatcher in Chitty last night - Karma

Apparently she was conceived to Elton and George Michael Not letting the Son go down on them

Last edited by moneypenny20; May 18th 2005 at 1:19 pm.
Old May 18th 2005, 1:13 pm
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

According to legend, Ravel's Bolero was playing at the moment of my conception
Old May 18th 2005, 1:16 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
What do you mean "Who!!!!!" I don't care where you come from, you must have heard of the Jam - great band.

Argh, maybe if I heard a song I would recognise it! The Jam sort of sounds vaguely familiar...
Have they had any 'hits' or anything similar over the last 10 years? Otherwise it's no wonder I don't know them
Old May 18th 2005, 1:17 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

For me it was T Rex - Hot Love
For hubby it was The Beatles - Hello Goddbye
No1 Child Take That - Back For Good
No2 Child Aqua - Dr Jones
No3 Child LMC V U2 - Take me to the clouds,

excellent thread!

louise
Old May 18th 2005, 1:20 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Argh, maybe if I heard a song I would recognise it! The Jam sort of sounds vaguely familiar...
Have they had any 'hits' or anything similar over the last 10 years? Otherwise it's no wonder I don't know them
Nothing in the last 10 years as The Jam, but they were led by Paul Weller - very cool dude.
Old May 18th 2005, 1:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Tricky words those, Cresta!! Hope you can remember them all!!!
Old May 18th 2005, 1:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

maybe because u were in holland. i think everyone over the age of 20 must know who they are.
try this
http://www.thejam.org/
Old May 18th 2005, 1:23 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
A friend sent this to me at work today ...... go to http://everyhit.com/dates
to find out what was number one the day you were born......

nowt to do with Aus but interesting.....

Number one the day I was born was Dawn - "Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree", the day my hubby was born (Sir Les Patterson) was The Rolling Stones - "Honky Tonk Women", & the day Jonah was born was Evanescence - "Bring Me To Life"

*nice*
Mine was " when you`re in love with a beautiful woman and my husbands is "when a child is born" (spooky)
Julie
Old May 18th 2005, 1:24 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

The Everly Brothers - "Temptation"

Oh, the shame.....

D D

PS #1 son : Right Said Fred - "Deeply Dippy"
#2 son : Mariah Carey - "Without You"
Old May 18th 2005, 1:25 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
A friend sent this to me at work today ...... go to http://everyhit.com/dates
to find out what was number one the day you were born......

nowt to do with Aus but interesting.....

Number one the day I was born was Dawn - "Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree", the day my hubby was born (Sir Les Patterson) was The Rolling Stones - "Honky Tonk Women", & the day Jonah was born was Evanescence - "Bring Me To Life"

*nice*

Mine was "when you`re in love with a beautiful woman" and my husbands was "when a cild is born" (Spooky!!!)
Julie
Old May 18th 2005, 1:28 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Mine was "when you`re in love with a beautiful woman" and my husbands was "when a cild is born" (Spooky!!!)
Julie
Were you both from identical twins ? .....or did you post twice by mistake ?
Old May 18th 2005, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Keebs has a spectacular aura aboutKeebs has a spectacular aura aboutKeebs has a spectacular aura about

Englebert Humperdinck - "The Last Waltz". aaaahh
Old May 18th 2005, 1:31 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
maybe because u were in holland. i think everyone over the age of 20 must know who they are.
try this
http://www.thejam.org/
Who ?
The jam org....is that a Robertson Gollywogs fan club then ?

Oh yes, I remember the Who
Old May 18th 2005, 1:32 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Keebs
Englebert Humperdinck - "The Last Waltz". aaaahh
So was you an only child then ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.