Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What was number one the day you were born???

What was number one the day you were born???

Old May 18th 2005, 12:18 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default What was number one the day you were born???

A friend sent this to me at work today ...... go to http://everyhit.com/dates
to find out what was number one the day you were born......

nowt to do with Aus but interesting.....

Number one the day I was born was Dawn - "Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree", the day my hubby was born (Sir Les Patterson) was The Rolling Stones - "Honky Tonk Women", & the day Jonah was born was Evanescence - "Bring Me To Life"

*nice*
Old May 18th 2005, 12:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What was number one the day you were born???

didnt wanna give away my age, so i did the test for some other on this forum
Bordy
walla
biggy
and heres the reply

The Number 1 single was:
Nothing - "the charts start from August 1945"

The Number 1 album was:
Nothing - "The album chart did not begin until the end of July 1956"
Old May 18th 2005, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Ste: 'Scaffold' - 'Lily the pink"
Me: 'The Stylistics' - "Can't give you anything but my love"
Kiddie one: 'Baddiel and skinner' - "Three lions '98"
Kiddie two: 'U2' - 'Beautiful day"

Mmm....can think of one or two better tunes!!!!....
Old May 18th 2005, 12:33 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Mind was Slade!
Old May 18th 2005, 12:35 pm
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

Ha Ha - couldn't resist this one!

I already know mine is "Knowing me Knowing you" by Abba, and Gavin's is "When a Child is born" by Johhny Mathis.

Now, what's scarier is if you pre-date it my nine months, you find out what you could well have been conceived to!

Do it, go on, I dare you! :scared:
Old May 18th 2005, 12:45 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

David Bowie - Space Oddity. Nice.

Dan is Mull of Kintrye, and Harry is some chart rubbish by Usher (who).
Old May 18th 2005, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Fab...

The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations was number 1 when I was born..

Cool song..

Julie
Old May 18th 2005, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Oh... and hubby

Frank and Nancy Sinatra... Something Stupid...
Old May 18th 2005, 12:51 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JJJHM
Fab...

The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations was number 1 when I was born..

Cool song..

Julie
When I was born was this.

The Number 1 single was:
Ray Stevens - "The Streak"

Never even heard of him !!!

The Number 1 album was:
David Bowie - "Diamond Dogs"

Never mind, was the year of the Tiger though which hopefully makes up for the poor music kicking around at the time.
Old May 18th 2005, 12:52 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
A friend sent this to me at work today ...... go to http://everyhit.com/dates
to find out what was number one the day you were born......

nowt to do with Aus but interesting.....

Number one the day I was born was Dawn - "Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree", the day my hubby was born (Sir Les Patterson) was The Rolling Stones - "Honky Tonk Women", & the day Jonah was born was Evanescence - "Bring Me To Life"

*nice*
Should be Freda Payne "Band Of Gold" not checked the site though.

18/10/1970

Paul
Old May 18th 2005, 12:53 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Cilla Black - "Anyone Who Had A Heart"
:scared:

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old May 18th 2005, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

David Essex - "Gonna Make You A Star"

how true....

which means, potentially, I was concieved to
Paper Lace - "Billy Don't Be A Hero"

Top quality!
Old May 18th 2005, 12:59 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
When I was born was this.

The Number 1 single was:
Ray Stevens - "The Streak"

Never even heard of him !!!
Oh dear, not only know the song, pretty sure I owned it

(and for those who remember it - "Don't look Ethel")

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old May 18th 2005, 1:04 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

The Jam - "A Town Called Malice / Precious"
Who?

The Number 1 album was:
Barbra Streisand - "Love Songs" :scared:
And I already knew Peter Andre was born on the same day(not same year though) :scared:

Pascal:
The Number 1 single was:
Boney M - "Rivers Of Babylon"
The Number 1 album was:
Original Soundtrack - "Saturday Night Fever"

OMG! Chilli from TLC was born on my birthday, and Lisa Left-Eye Lopes from same group(RIP), on Pascal's birthday!!

My brother:
The Number 1 single was:
The Flying Pickets - "Only You"
Also never heard of....

On the day Pascal and I got together, All Saints were number 1 with Under the Bridge/Lady Marmalade
Under the Bridge is one of my favourite songs, but not by All Saints!!!

The album was Massive Attack - "Mezzanine"

mmmm, I want the Dutch charts now!
Old May 18th 2005, 1:09 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Dave Clark 5, "Glad All Over" - I'd read that somewhere before, but the site confirmed it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.